1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you want to accomplish?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Apr 24, 2017.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You know what, I've done a lot of shit in my life that I'm quite happy about. Now I just want to retire and do whatever the f#*K I feel like every day.

flygirl, dtalbott and baconologist like this.
  2. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I don't.

But I could repopulate the planet with Molly Ringwald. :D

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Will you scream his name in return? ;)

4. pickled egg

I've got two girls to raise into fine upstanding self sufficient young ladies. My main task in doing that is to not let them get tangled up with a guy like me.

5. Dits

This went downhill fast. Thanks Dern

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Live until 65.

Used to think I wouldn't make 35. Blah blah blah, now I want to touch on old age.

BigBird likes this.
  7. pickled egg

Does this mean I don't get a discount on my divorce? ;)

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'd like to learn how to program a TV remote control.

9. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

I want to get back on my boat and see large parts of the world, starting with New England/Canadian maritimes/Greenland, possibly some time in Europe then back to the Caribbean thru the canal to the South Pacific and then New Zealand. After I've knocked the bucket list down a bit, I'll just find someplace comfy to float around till I cash it in. :timeforabeer: :cool:

Dits likes this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

And have relations with Pamela Anderson.

11. Dits

Sorry. Sarah conflicted me out at Road Atlanta in 2011.

pickled egg likes this.
  12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

And that's part of my plan. Get a 40-50 footer somewhere in Florida. You can get a decent one for 100 G's...basically a floating condo. Spend the other 6 months with my bike in the back of a truck and a teardrop trailer. Set camp for a few weeks in various spots out west and cruise the territory while I'm there. I'd be happy.

I should not drink and post.

13. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

So at 42, fairly finaciall
    You know she has the Big Hep-right?

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I have a box of Magnums

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Gonna eat it first, huh?

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Win the Lottery and buy 25 Crappy Generators and surround Broomes Pit... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

At my new Racetrack of course!!

969, DaveB, crashman and 2 others like this.
  17. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Have a word with 'toe he might be able to hook you up with Bernadette Peters.

Steeltoe and joec like this.
  18. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I have a real long list/plan written out and I read it ever once in while just to keep me on track. I'd post but it's pretty drawn out.

So at 42 now, 5 kids but I'm fairly financially set and so are my kids through 529 accounts and a family trust. I'm not F-you money but I've planned ok and have had a fair bit of luck the last few years. I've lived a colorful life and haven't passed up on too many opportunities when they have presented themselves. Right now I live a pretty frugal life, don't own a lot of shit. I own what helps me to achieve experiences.
    I figure since my work schedule is very mobile and I have customers/vendors around the globe I can still work and play and honestly It'll probably be a big benefit for my Aviation business as we're slowly transitioning into the next generation ( My oldest kids and My Brothers Oldest are already working in the business- I plan on sticking on board as a consultant till they kick me out or I'm dead.

My goal life:

Have a home base where I can leave some of my belongings, where some of my kids could live as well. But I'll be in a Super C Diesel Motorhome with attached garage towing a fully trail ready Jeep. In the garage will be an ADV bike and a track ready bike and maybe a supermoto/street legal with dirt rims as well. Off the back of the RV is my XC Mountain bike and my road bicycle, Will have a Kayak and maybe a SUP as well. All my hiking gear, fishing gear, snorkel gear, a few guns for training classes, targets ETC. I'm going to every national park, every outdoor music fest, museum, off road trail, MTB trails. etc Kayaking, Fishing. going to ever track I've ever wanted to ride/race. Just travel with the seasons all over North America- go with the flow and be limitless.

Then I want to do a year at least of a European trip in a Sportsmobile RV with a hardtail MTB on the back, RV small enough for Europe roads and ferries. staying a Hotels when needed but have everything in the small RV to sleep a few night s in a row. Again I want to see every landmark, F1 races, Europe Soccer matches, Moto GP races, Museums, cities, cafes, every thing. I have this all drawn out on a map.

Then I'm off on a Power Catamaran sailboat leaving from Upstate NY down the Hudson, stopping along the Eastern seaport cities, through the Florida Keys and then all throughout the Caribbean-West to South America through the Panama Canal,up the west coast of Baja and park that thing In San Diego. All my fishing/ snorkeling, kayak, SUP. I keep picturing myself sitting topside listening to the Allman Brothers, smoking a joint with a bourbon in my hand. Also picture myself crapping my pants as I navigate through a Hurricane.

In the meantime I still do lots of little bucket list shit. I'll be hiking parts of the Arizona trail this year and Pacific Coast trail as well as dirt biking parts of the Trans America Trail.

All sounds like a good dream but this is my plan, shit's gonna happen.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, he couldn't put a word in with so much as a vietnamese prostitute if it was '75 and he had an empty Huey and a large landing pad. Dude couldn't chat up a Trigleypuff if he was wearing a cheeto g string.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017