1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Syria

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trump isn't the one investigating everyone is he? Seems to me that is the normal congressional politicians...

2. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Gotta think there are boots on the ground in Syria, probably a big reason to stop any gas attack

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He axed Flynn.

Sessions recused himself on his own volition.

Same for Nunes.

Two outta three ain't relevant. :rolleyes:

4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i didn't say he was?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You asked if Trump was supposed to be different in response to my politics comment. Seems like you thought the politics was coming from Trump. He may be different but he's still working in DC and everything there is politics. Logic not necessary.

6. jeffr1ey

that's your opinion

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It's straight up fact.

Sessions didn't have to recuse himself. He chose to to shut up the fucking democunts.

Same with Nunes.

Both of which are yuuuge mistakes. In my opinion.

8. jeffr1ey

the part about you thinking it is relevant or not is your opinion..

9. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

So what really happened

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh you want facts? Wrong forum.

jase likes this.
  11. jeffr1ey

i don't know and never indicated that i did.. it's all up to interpretation or your personal opinion.

12. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Cool. Do you agree with Egg's opinion? If not what's your opinion? I'm curious and it's slow at work today

13. jeffr1ey

no, not entirely. and as stated early, i don't know what to believe.

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Mistakes? maybe not. I mean wouldn't you do the same if there is no need for you to continue because the dems are fucked and you don't need to stick around. If they did not recuse themselves, I would think they are anticipating having to fight to attain goals. This should be some easy swamp draining.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Because it plays well with the press.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Why?
    What is our national interest in Syria? Last I knew, they were no threat to us.
    Why must we police the world?

rk97 and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

19. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

Our satellites picked up the plane taking off, gassing, then returning.

Moscow said that the rebels had the chemical weapons on site, and when they bombed them, their own chemical weapons blew up, causing the fiasco.

This was immediately refuted by experts that said:

“First of all, nobody in their right mind would ever store both components of a binary nerve agent in the same building. And secondly, even if they were stored together and then targeted, blowing them up would not result in any active nerve agent — it’s chemically impossible.”

All that being said, the Syrians are going after Isis. So are the Russians.

There is a reason why people are trying to drive a wedge between Trump and Russia. Obama's warning to Trump just as he was taking office was that he was worried that Trump would be played by Putin. But the fact of the matter is that us aligning with Russia to stop Isis would slow down the globalist agenda. I'm thinking that the globalists would rather see us fight Russia, destabilize anti-globalist countries (Russia and Syria), and effectively further the globalist agenda. And that's why I think Pelosi, Clinton, and all the far left are cheering this move by Trump.

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

This thread is worthless.
    I wanna see the footage of 50 Tomahawks in a synchronized strike.

And reportedly 4 children died. Oh, the humanity...can't those idtios teach their children not to play on an airstrip? :rolleyes: