1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by twodocs, Mar 12, 2017.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Was she ever "Hueys" though?

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

BSB uses it all the time during caution flags if not mistaken.. rather than red flag if not totally needed

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

he realized he was mistaken.. FWIW... ;)

Ra.Ge. Raptor and sdiver like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shit, I did forget I was getting rich.

Boman Forklift and Cam Morehead like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That sounds familiar. From back when they had superbikes in the 200, right?

7. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Greg, I am not talking about "he". I am talking about an entire group of people..... Sean made my point by posting his personal experience from today alone.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

As the Sprocket Turns.

stk0308 and TLR67 like this.
  9. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Did you ever race?

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah, pretty sure it was during the era of 1000s or maybe even as far back as the 750 / 1000 twin era.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Taken a school, ridden a couple private track/practice days. When I had the urge I didn't have the money, now I still don't have the money and a lot less urge. Still absolutely love the sport and riding. Just older and beat up enough as it is.

jimmyv138 likes this.
  12. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Cool. Always wondered.

I definitely understand the urge / money relationship. Glad I got out there a few times with Wera.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's a pdf not an image file :D

G 97 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did buy bikes for a couple of years for Evelynes son and worked as his crew at the track. Been crew for Endurance teams off and on too. Mostly though I worked corners or as an official while my friends raced and I got hooked just like everyone else. Kept getting fired when I'd go to races :D

16. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

TSE are good people and the R6 air filter has been a point if interest for years with CCS. I'm not sure what happened....an oversight or mis-reading of the rules??

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good peeps for sure. I can't imagine them willingly doing something that isn't allowed.
    Puzzling to say the least.

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

What's the air filter controversy with CCS? Anybody got the cliffs notes?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still not sure what exactly they were running - just that supposedly the opening was too large.

However it seems as if Yamaha has changed the opening size over the years and the rule only discusses model, not model year when talking about what is required. Then you have the BMC stuff which has either a too large or supposedly correct hole - but BMC wouldn't change like the OEM so the size for it would stay the same - which may not be the exact same as stock, even though the BMC peeps call it stock.

What a mess.

20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member