WERA racers/Jennings/ Trackdays/ Oiled Track/Man vs Woman fight club/Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

See this shit right here? This is why your name is what it is. Exhibit A

Rebel635, MikeR, Dragginass and 12 others like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

There has never been a thread that I have created that has remotely ever sucked.

You suck. How about them apples?

MELK-MAN likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Rebel635, MikeR, Cam Morehead and 3 others like this.
  4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

it's a good start Heather
    .. the "i didn't deserve to be treated that way by John" is up for debate.. but it's a good start.

edit:.. still not sure about the "he made it seem like i was avoiding cleaning up".. cause, what did you think all those people were doing out there with oil dry dust, and brooms for over an hour... ?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh it sucks but only because there just isn't anything there. Some chick oiled down the track and didn't help clean up. Some official may or may not have gotten a bit yelly over it. No one got banned from the track. The chick learned her lesson and I bet it doesn't happen again and is a good learning experience for everyone - check your shit and if you think it's good, check it again and maybe have someone else check it.

There's the snippet about some perv videoing the showers but that hasn't taken roots yet.

Right now, you got an 8 on the suckatude thread scale but it could change. :D

G8rDuc and MELK-MAN like this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

so how does the unintentional oil spill compare tho the slick patches at barber last July? were they also unintentional?

what's up with the shower vid?

who filmed it? and why?

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He wasn't an official. Just another rider.

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

it's also a bit of a buzzkill , being all logical and shit

Gorilla George likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

did he get 3ft screwdriver'd ?

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yep, my eyes are bleeding.

TLR67 likes this.
  11. Greg, I wasn't there and don't know she was pitted, but as far as this goes, I can see it totally being true.

As you know, from the pits you can't see T7-T13. If she was kneeling down cleaning her bike, with several other people standing around her helping, then how was she to know what is going on out in T7-T13?

This is the first time I have heard of people leaving the paddock to go clean the track. I have seen the track messed up many times over the years, and it is handled by the track/crew/officials/etc. Ive never seen the guy pitted beside me get off his bike, then run out onto the track to clean it...and I am sure that I have been to 50x as many track events as Heather has.

12. IndoR1yamaha

IndoR1yamaha Well-Known Member

John cook is a FRAUD. Let's get this shit show started. There is no shower video because that was another rumor started by John cook. I like how Greg thinks it's up for debate whether or not John should have treated her that way. The answer is No! Fuck you John Cook. I'm tired of your shit, your fake nice guy front. I'm about to expose you for the douchebag you really are.

13. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

I think that's related to VD....

14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

O fuck, here we go dumb fuck telling every body how there wrong and you didn't get the pms he got, so you all just don't know...:rolleyes:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. joec

joec brace yourself

Wow...its almost like this is the first time any of you have seen oil on a track.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I was going to go buy a 12 pack to watch this with, but now it's gonna be an 18.

I'll be back.

Jedb, flyboy, rk97 and 8 others like this.
  17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

It's the crew'a responsibility for track clean up. Help from the paddock in most instances was appreciated if the spill was massive but when I was involved there it was like if you helped we got done in an hour...leave us alone and we'll be done in 20 minutes. Don't know or care about procedure these days.

18. MELK-MAN

that.. is a stretch.. there were not that many people there, you can see the entire track from any single point in the paddock. and i mean every single meter of it. John came through the paddock yelling/asking for volunteers to come out and help clean up, making a point to stop in her pit to ask. If she didn't hear (and as i said, that's a stretch) one of her friends (even the one that was going around asking for oil for her bike) likely heard. And did she never look at anything but her bike for over an hour? nor did any of her friends ask "i wonder what all those people are doing on the half of the track you oiled" ??
    Is what you propose possible? sure. But not likely, and neither of us know with certainty. we both be speculatin ;)

19. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

we just clicked a few more gears! lol.. :D

dickie doo, Cajun Kid, drop and 5 others like this.
  20. MELK-MAN

so you know exactly what words were said by John to Heather.. you were there ? neither was I. So yea, that makes it kind of "up for debate" .. your personal beef with John not withstanding.

and are you THIS guy ? ?
    ---------------
    Daniel Wilson
    19 hrs · Soddy-Daisy, TN ·
    So a novice girl rider changed her own oil and didn't tighten her drain plug at Jennings GP. It spills on the track and delays the track for an hour. This asshole ends up posting up a huge whiney post on FB about it and painting a picture of as if she isn't even remorseful. The reality is she was embarrased and mortified. She confronts him asking about it along with the Jennings staff. He went off on the deep end calling her a bitch in front of everyone saying women have no right being on the track and how he's done 1000s of trackdays and her opinion doesn't matter because she's only did 7 so far. The staff kicked him out and asked him not to come back. Good fucking riddance! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! You know who you are. Go ahead and stay the fuck away from me as well. Consider yourself lucky I wasn't there!!

PS: The Internet never forgets. I remember back in the day when you oiled up the track and it had to be shut down as well.

Daniel Wilson I've seen all his posts. My troll account is on his friends list still. Hahaha

Daniel Wilson Tell that to John Cook. He started with his bullshit and lies. Fact is he was the one that got kicked out

Daniel Wilson John cook did a lot of shitty things to me and my friends in the past. He forever tried to bribe me and make things right. I let it go and took him up on his offer thinking it was over....instead he talked shit about me behind my back and stirred up shit. Fuck that 2 faced loser. Thanks for the free shit in the past but go fuck yourself.

Daniel Wilson He's also a compulsive liar.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    cav115 likes this.