1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brexit

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GRH, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[
    I am curious, does calling nice people things like dipshit make you feel powerful?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You two are about to get schooled on fantasy European current affairs and politics. :D

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I can't wait.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Do Tell...
    Is it anything like our POTUS GlobeTrotting?? bringing good cheer to the world...therefore the world love us.?

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The Royals do the globe trotting figurehead duties but do not piss away billions on fucked up social programs in 3rd world countries, etc. The Royals also seem more willing to give a bit back and spend some time in the military. As far as I am concerned, the Royal family is head and shoulders above the fucking worthless societal leeches that have inhabited the White House over the last almost 8 years.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No. The royal family and associated ancillaries apparently return more in tourism revenue than their upkeep demands of the British economy. Why the hard-on for the house of Windsor? There is still a place in the world for a bit of pomp and circumstance.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Just having a bit of sport....perhaps I shall return to the land of my birth one day to fully appreciate the value of the QueenMum & Family.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Filthy immigrant. :Poke: :p

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

YOU Wish....LOL
    AirForce Brat.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That would be me...:D:flag:

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Not you. Canadians are a very clean species. :p

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:confused:
    It sounds as if you're saying the PM supported the split? If so, why would he be resigning? How's it his fault?

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I liked the map I saw more better....:D.....it included every surrounding State and extended to Al up to Ky....or there abouts.....leaving basically the coastal States to the Libtards......I THINK I can support such an idea, the only thing that'd piss me off is the cost of the new wall. :p

14. Robin172

Cameron has a very slim majority in Parliament, he called the referendum to appease the right wing of the party so that there wouldn't be a challenge to his leadership and ultimately keep the conservatives in power. He wanted to stay in the EU, he gambled and lost. There was no real need for a referendum to take place.

Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to stay in, not sure about the Welsh. Scotland certainly has a very legitimate claim for another independence vote based on the assurances that were made after the last one about remaining a part of the EU.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ohhhh so you're one of those guys who supports the MAJORITY to be silenced and not ever being given the opportunity to pick the future of their own country??.....Gotcha.

16. Robin172

That's not what I said.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Maybe not verbatim but you're pissed that the PM gave the people of his country an opportunity to vote on it's future......no?

18. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Good news, they actually have to negotiate to leave the EU as per the treaty, which means that sort of stuff can be negotiated in.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:timeforabeer:
    Always wanted to go back and rent the castle we fled rom or were tossed out of. Found out there ain't one, seems it got destroyed twice and the second time they salted the land also. Seems long shanks didn't like how the resident lord acted

20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome