First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. If I paid to be a member could I see the books from start to finish? All of it. Not the P&L. The actual break down. Serious question. At this point I would pay to see the books. Your by laws allow this right? What's the membership cost and where do I send the money if this is the case?

I'm not trolling. I would actually like the facts and not this bullshit conjecture from both sides.

Boman Forklift and VFR#52 like this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

FTFY ;)

3. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Would you please correct these statements, or am I misunderstanding what is being said between multiple parties here?

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

More entertaining than this:

[​IMG]

Why not pull a full report from QB or whatever accounting software is used showing all transactions, stick it in a PDF and post it up on the CMRA site for the world to see. Do a doc for each year and let everyone poke through and compare to the docs filed with the IRS. Transparency is transparent.

VFR#52 likes this.
  5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Lol. Cause then basic math comes into play and people will see what we already suspect. It won't add up.
    If the board was on up and up in 1st place it wouldn't be in a lawsuit now would it?
    Some really good points have been made so far. People are seeing through the BS.
    Nice.

Steven Isenhower #52

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Rollin Dirty

Rollin Dirty Pass the .50.

It's a criminal offense to deny the public access to the records, so save your pennies.

According to the court docs though, one person counts the cash, reports the cash, and deposits the cash. 2 + 2 on a ledger would mean zilch without actually looking at the accounting behind "2".

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Steven: did you ever ask to see the books? When you were a member, did you ever have a concern around the clubs finances? When did you become concerned about the clubs finances?

You've stated you've had an issue with with certain club personnel: did any of that surround money?

Just trying to qualify your "math won't add up" statement because it seems like you've been told to believe it, not based on any experience or discovery on your own.

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Just curious, have you looked at all transactions on ledger for a full year yet and compared to the IRS filings?

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok where to begin. Let's see.
    As I've pointed out before I had a team mate who was the treasure for cmra. So I know a little about how it works with money. When did Cmra do away with treasure position? 2nd as far as what I've seen the fact that no one has ever seen the complete books and they have been ask for buy quite a few people over the yrs tells me something is wrong.
    Now you have ask me why I care.
    Well sir I was thrown out of a board meeting way back in 1999 when Cmra left Wera. Actually they threatened to call the cops cause I wanted to sit in on meeting.
    See I took the time to drive almost to Dallas just to find out why Cmra left Wera.
    This lawsuit was started cause a few folks in charge decided to slander Someone.
    It's been done to me too.
    But again I can actually look at the info someone provided and see some problems just in what is out there.
    How does cmra have assets of 92k 1 yr then 192k next yr then back to 92k?
    Again basic math. Pull up a search on Cmra forum and ask about seeing books.
    A few things will pop up and folks names who have ask to see the books.
    You have defended the boards actions.
    Great for you. But I did my homework and see a trend with harassment and black balling of anyone who disagrees with the leadership.
    Hell just look how many no name cmra people attack me here.
    Some use other people's name to slide in and cause trouble.
    So I'm after the truth for everyone to see.
    Racing is about having fun and a family atmosphere.
    Not a bunch of egos who control the board or front office.
    The receipts that have been posted are definitely questionable.
    The use of CC purchases are also not on up and up. Gas for a person car. Lunch during the day.
    I was and have always thought if you work at a place and you take a weekly paycheck home you pay for your own lunch and gas.
    But as not to blind anyone I will leave it here. Facts out weight your passion sir.

Steven Isenhower #52

10. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

What a shit show...a glorious shit show...

Please carry on

Jedb and CMRA 270 like this.
  11. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Truly epic!

V5 Racer and CMRA 270 like this.
  12. CMRA 270

So just so I and the readers at home are clear; the "facts" of this case are based on your suspicions and personal beliefs on how reimbursables should be handled?

Suspicion based on nothing is....well, nothing.

Oh, and some people don't like you.

13. CMRA 270

That would be you it would seem; nothing to lose or gain, just stiring the pot.

I like your style otherwise.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude from an outsider who has nothing to gain or lose from this whole thing, you're helping to kill your club. You really should just STFU. Seriously.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I know this was answered earlier but I don't feel like looking for it: Why is this shit show playing out on WERA's board and not at CMRA's?

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I willingly jumped in. Yes. I've readily admitted its for no reason beyond finding it interesting. It then turned to trying to help you keep your foot out of your mouth for the betterment of your club. Instead of listening to the advice, you've chosen to try to turn it into a debate with me, which I now just find entertaining. What's your point? Very few in here have anything to lose or gain from it. Yet here we are at 35+ pages. Again ... What's your point? You seem to have this false belief that not having a personal stake means we can't/shouldn't discuss it or have opinions based on the public information available. If that's not your belief, then why keep bringing it up as some sort of defense?

Edit: 39+ pages

17. caferace

caferace No.

You must be new here. :crackup:

It's all part of Seans plan to kill roadracing. Duh.

-jim

CMRA 270 likes this.
  18. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

The claim is they (the BOD) would censor it.

I agree, glorious serial shiptoasting at it's finest.

I live in Texas. I am about to start racing again. At this moment, it won't be with the CMRA.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Cliff notes - Mongo said it was ok. The rest of us fools are just easily entertained. :D

panthercity and G 97 like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Texas is the reason! and yeah, there is very little censorshit here and good or bad, that does not suck.

Like entertaining a bunch of 10 year old boys. Dick and fart jokes! :D