1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christie and Fiorina are Both Out.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Shyster d'Oil, Feb 10, 2016.

1. ped

ped Banned

I love America. I have flags on everything. I'm more patriotic than thou. USA! USA! USA!

Next, listen to me bitch about hating every aspect of this country from government to society to national parks to entertainment to schools to other religions.

The Dung Beetle and tzrider like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If trump is elected, I wholeheartedly agree that I will drive to whatever skating rink your dj-ing (pressing a button on a computer) and I will slap the shit out of you.

Not just a love tap either, like a whole 5 finger says to the face "SLAP"

Go ahead and brace yourself:)

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Slap of 1000 Exploding Suns?

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  4. Another BBS tough guy. At least you didn't try to do a suicide by mod jihad, like egg fart did. Well, can you just say you will do it if Bernie is elected too? I look forward to your attempt, but I'm not gonna root for a Trump victory, just so that you can make a fool out of yourself. You'll have a tough time finding me if you're going to roller rinks though.

As to your button on a computer bullshit, I djd with records for many years before I ever incorporated a computer into my setup.

5. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Someone who would come into town and burn down the D.C.-Kremlin fortress. We'll start by knocking the dust off of THAT PAPER (as Brak calls it), and any of you assholes who are not enumerated on the paper are fired! GTFO.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So where's the best place to sell some OLD 10" 78s? These are whatever material they used before vinyl.

7. Wow 78s! That's really old! Ive never had any of those, let alone tried to sell them.

Jerry's Records in Pittsburgh is one of the biggest buyers and sellers in the country, so if you're looking to sell a whole collection it might be a good idea to hit them up: http://www.jerrysrecords.com/bst.htm

As with most collectibles, rarity, demand, and the condition of the records will all play a part in what you can get for them.

If you have records that are really valuable, selling them individually on https://www.discogs.com/ might be a good idea to get maximum value. I have a few friends who have made a good bit of money on there.

8. Man I need that crackup emoticon!:D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They were my parents'. Probably 40s and early 50s. I think i still have a turntable that MAYhave a setting for 78. Maybe it was just 33 and 45.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I used to play my mom's old Spike Jones records on the hi-fi.
    Chloe was my favorite.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think there are some by Tony Bennett, Sarah Vaughn, and other less familiar names from that era.

12. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

WOW..what a tough guy.

So you think that Trumps way of saying, "Fuck your feelings" will go over well when dealing with other countries?

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wut

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It seems to work for the other countries when dealing with us.

Ghost of Casby, XFBO and Robby-Bobby like this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

I'm fairly certain our feelings aren't considered when they pawn off their population on us.

Personally, I'm at the point in my life where I feel it's time USA looked out for itself first and foremost. So yea, IMO fuck their feelings and fuck your sensitive feelings and harden up.

Our ancestors would be beating our asses right now if they knew they fought so hard to give us a way of life so great that we fuck it all up.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just for the record, I don't think all of jase's ancestors were voluntary immigrants.

17. Robby-Bobby

I'm not referring to any certain ancestors.

Hell, I'm sure many black Americans ancestors would be pissed as well with the bullshit they went through to have Kanye and his band of fuckig idiots everywhere taking up valuable oxygen.

I was referring in a way to my own grandfather and his "generation"

If something needed done, it was done. Too many fuckingn people thinkig they are too good to do a hard days work.

18. jase

You have no idea about my ancestors, just like i have no idea about yours.

19. jase

I kind of agree with you to a certain point, but trying to bully other countries into doing what you want isn't going to work. People say Obama has an ego, Trump has a bigger ego, and is a baby.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Neither is cowering like a pussy and giving others what they want.