1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Never trust anyone over 30...what, where you so wasted back then that you don't remember that bit of "wisdom".

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Not your best work, Racree! :D

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What can I say? I'm probably close to .500 which isn't too bad.:cool:

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You didn't include the next paragraph, nor did you point out that no actions were taken as a result of that conversation, nor that just seconds before Haldeman had suggested blackmailing Lyndon Johnson in order to get ahold of the file that was in the safe referred to in the quote.
    A moderately sentient individual would be wondering what would be in that file that Johnson could be blackmailed over?
    Of course, we don't have to wonder, do we?
    Seems Johnson was neck-deep in "shenanigans" himself.

None of which supports any charge of treason or loss of life due to Nixon's actions. One must first buy into a fanciful alternate-history story which is just ludicrous.
    There was no chance the peace talks could be successful at that time. None.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Shenanigans sure gets around.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I submit that since that traitorous North Vietnamese loving bitch Jane Fonda supported Hillary that alone is reason enough reason to bury the Hilldibeast behind the barn. :)

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That is a good word isn't it?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Poor Gary :(

9. Shyster d'Oil

So now Kissinger's admissions that he and Nixon sabotaged the Paris Peace Talks is something that liberals made up?

Too bad there's not a Best of IYC thread.

So, we go from the weak case of Hillary's supposed criminal acts, to your Nixon diversion, and when that diversion results in your dramatic failure you bring up Johnson. Is it time to cue the anti-FDR shit again?

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I didn't receive my cash yet, did you send it.

11. In Your Corner

Yes, and I've clearly explained why. Here, I chased down a complete explanation for you.

All the details.

12. Shyster d'Oil

This is a case where the headline does not support the conclusion of the author: "Don't Blame Nixon for Scuttled Peace Overture" - but it admitted that Nixon did indeed purposely scuttle the peace talks.

The more accurate claim of the article should have been "Nixon scuttled the Peace Talk, but so what?"

Huge logical fail: Author says "no chance Thieu would engage in Peace Talks." Why is this false? Because Kissinger had already told him to back out.

And of course there is the issue of the author's failure to address the huge international pressure brought to bear on all parties, including pressure put on the North Vietnamese by their masters in the Soviet Union. It seems that the only one who wanted the Talks to fail was Nixon, hence his lies to Thieu about getting a better deal under a Nixon administration. How did that work out?.

By the way, both Nixon and Kissinger committed felonies when they violated the Logan Act (18 U.S. Code § 953), which banned private citizens from intruding into official government negotiations with a foreign nation:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

13. In Your Corner

Again, you're relying on facts not in evidence.
    Of course, the biggest fact not in your favor is that they weren't charged with violating the Logan Act, were they?
    Nixon didn't have the kind of power you are ascribing to him, and he certainly wasn't driving the bus, as your fantasy demands. Now Johnson, that's another story.
    Of course, he was just trying to influence the election by jeopardising our troops, giving the enemy time to recover and regroup and resupply.
    And illegally spying on Nixon and his associates.

14. Shyster d'Oil

Just because you don't know the facts doesn't mean they are not in evidence.

Everything I said is a matter of public record. Kissinger admitted his criminal acts, and even bragged about it. If you think I'm lying about this, I will get you the cite to the specific page of his autobiography where he admits scuttling the Paris peace talks in 1968. But I don't suspect you would ever read his autobiography, even just the few pages discussing this, because you are very short of free time. And you don't care about real facts.

I know Nixon was wiretapped, but I did not know that it was illegal. Unlike you, I am interested in the facts and history, so if you have a bona fide source for the illegality of the wiretapping I would be interested in seeing it.

Now, back to your original delusion. Hillary has not been charged either, but please explain in a non-delusional way how Nixon was a mere piker as compared to her.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cruz just took a swing at Hillary and knocked it out of the park. "Damn it feels good to be a Clinton," :D

Hillary is gonna go ape shit over this one.

16. In Your Corner

Wishful thinking.

17. In Your Corner

Please post a link to Kissinger admitting he's a criminal.

18. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

What did he say? I'm not seeing anything anywhere yet.

19. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Oh, btw, news is reporting that the State Dept IG is requesting Clinton Foundation records. Let the dog pile begin. I wonder if they are trying to save some face and get in front of the FBI on this?

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's the Office Space printer scene with Clinton and a server.

As for the foundation, they are after Weiner's wife and Clinton adviser Huma. She is F@cked.

Edit: here's all I can find of it right now: