1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 16, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Probably not. But my other choice was John Brown who may or may may not play either. One way or another, I was most likely screwed. Like I said, shoot me now.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Ravens lost Forsett and Flaco today.

3. dtalbott

You are still in this match.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

With a QB traveling to Foxboro? Sure...

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And now 1 WR out...

6. dtalbott

Yeah, but Woodhead and Gates aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

7. dtalbott

Papa, it boils down to your qb against my kicker. You are projected to win by .03.

Realistically, we need to somehow tie, because neither of us deserves a win.

socalrider likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm getting whipped thoroughly......and nothing I could have done could have changed it.

Who puts 3 players from the Jags and Titians in their lineup :(

9. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I'm still here. Have been a bit vacant due to work and travel to Europe. Don't worry though, I resolved this whole work conflict today by resigning.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Congrats...I think...now you can focus on Fantasy more. :)

11. Sacko DougK

Yeah, it's a bit earlier than what I had wanted. I was looking at early January as that is when my next role is supposed to kick-off. But, things did not work out that way. I'm actually thinking of getting a lobotomy, I mean going to law school. Can't be that difficult, Doyle made it through.

As for the FF here, I leverage not working as a sympathy for winning the championship. You guys have to let me win now or my kids won't have Christmas presents this year.

12. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I'm on track for my lowest score in the past 5 weeks. Naturally, this will be my first win in the past 5 weeks.

13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I knew that a delusional twit would draw me in to this stupid thread eventually.

Seriously, your consistent logical fails here do not bode well for you on the LSAT. I bet The Dung did better when he took the LSAT than you would do, even though his Mom won't tell him his score.

Also, the job market for attorneys really sucks right now.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, it's so bad even I can not laugh at them. Holy shit, even formerly untouchable partners are getting booted over hours billed anymore.

15. Shyster d'Oil

You are not far off. Law schools continue to churn out lawyers tho.

16. Sacko DougK

Like I said, you passed it :D. If I were to ever do it, I would do M&A. That is what would fit my background and resume. But, that is a huge IF. Like a less than 10% chance of me really ever pulling the trigger on it. My next gig is back in the defense aerospace industry, but we are talking January time frame so this will be a good holiday break for me. Maybe go the Caribbean and do some sailing.

17. Shyster d'Oil

Very jealous. I would definitely stick with Aerospace.

18. dtalbott

Big Bird, I'm sure you've seen this already.

10194275_5_600_450.jpg

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

#GMEN

BTW I am guaranteed not to be the Sack0 now... so yeah...Have fun next Sacko :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Doesn't matter, you said in this thread that you were keeping the name. I told you all the shit talk would catch up to you. :D