Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Was :D

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Has Italy and Spain declared war yet?....

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Yeah, if he let that secret out, he may need new employment.

LOL.

4. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Foreshadowing ?

5. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

I'll add to the melee, even though it's been said. MM wasn't racing, he was parking the bike. It was obvious. Rossi said, you want it you got it, I'll stop even more, right here, eff you! And that's it, THAT'S racing, you went down while taking a piss, you lose. Except race direction made a horrible decision and ruined a whole championship. Biggest racing fail I can think of.

Also, I just can't believe the announcers, total shit show.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Again, I would love to see you guys respond is someone showed you a new line or tried to tell what real estate to occupy.

7. TWF2

It is pretty simple, he had choice, turn or take escape route. He turned, hit VR and crashed.
    If we analyze it like you do that is all it matters. What happened up to that point is irrelevant.

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Apparently, Rossi turned up in Pedrosa's box after Aragon demanding an explanation of why he fought so hard at Aragon. I guess no one is supposed to race Rossi.

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Sure was. He has been saying all along:

“Maybe I won’t even start [at Valencia], I need to decide,” Rossi told the media in his post-race briefing in Malaysia. “It’s an unfair penalty because I didn’t want to make [Marquez] fall.

“I repeat myself; I’m sorry he crashed because I just wanted to annoy him."

Which goes to show he was not racing at this point.

Rossi was penalized for not racing, for being deliberate.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well it's a majority, three for three sourpusses! :D

David

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Spin it any way you would like. Read what Rossi said. See how it contradict your vision of what was happening that very moment. Rossi had stop racing. Again, his own words paraphrasing - JLo was gone. I am going to annoy MM. Rossi was responsible for deliberate causing the moment. Intent to drop MM is irrelevant.

12. 418

418 Expert #59

I think the funny thing about this whole deal is how everybody is hating on MM.

People were falling all over themselves sucking his dick last two years, you couldn't turn around with somebody posting a pic of (at least trying) to get their elbow down or falling all over themselves regarding his race craft blah blah blah, now with this not a single MM fan around? Where ya'll at?

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

He probably thought it was MM. Probably had to do a double on the number plate.

14. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

MM was "not racing " first, how is that debatable?

15. TWF2

You can spin it any way you want, I am not spinning anything. All I am saying he had choice.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

So did Rossi.

17. TWF2

That is correct. So did Marquez before that, how far back you want to go?

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I did not know it was conclusive. So far all we have is the perception of what MM was or was not doing.

At minimum, he was racing Rossi for the spot. Is this debatable too?

19. dteal23

dteal23 Well-Known Member

Vid = Video... I don't think that's spanish :crackup:

Rossi said he was riding in retaliation to MM's behavior. If you can't see it, then fuck it. I'm not defending Rossi's actions, I'm agreeing with his accusations.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Sure, and Liberace was straight...