RBoM SV Challenge @ VIR 8/2/15

Discussion in 'General' started by Russell Masecar, Jul 1, 2015.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm not in this but.... Why I'm asking why for all the other times the schedule is supposed to be flipped but isn't. I've heard that its opposite from the race before but how is that relevant. Ok so it sorta is but when I was driving home from EVERY Tally weekend after the second to last race EVERY weekend at Tally. Same goes for Barber. And from the looks of it, this is the case with VIR this time. It's the same schedule as last year.

Now one could say, its my org and fuck off, but to say it flips when it doesn't when we are doing the driving and noticing. And/or jockeying to make sure a heavily attended race gets all its laps in like Chris has been here. This confuses me.

Now.... if it is a smart financial move to move it towards the end to ensure people won't skate out after that race and will prolly enter more races prior to this one that makes sense. Hell doing this all the time and putting C class bikes make sense too. But to say its flipped... nope.

Because those reasons, I and im sure everyone else on here supports because it means more profit for WERA we are all in for that.

2. sPatlovich1

sPatlovich1 Well-Known Member

Anyone have an sv I can borrow for this? I have my own tires :bow:

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Are you still doped up from your surgery? I'm having a really hard time making sense of your post.

4. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Reading that made me feel like I was having a stroke.

5. MXjunky

MXjunky I just wanna go FAST!

This whole thread is hilarious.

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Well look who dropped in and popped his cherry on the WERA Beeb.

post #1

Hey Tommy, here's your chance to talk all that shit about CCS SV riders vs WERA V .... Have at it!!!

7. MXjunky

MXjunky I just wanna go FAST!

Lol I think I'll wait till after next weekend. Not trying to get Sam and I elbowed off the track before T1.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not flipped from the previous year, it's the previous event.

I don't care what is first or last. Makes no difference at a club race. But if you wanted to have your races last I'd suggest you were at the last PIRC race which was the last race in the NE/MA region which is VIRs primary region. Which had the schedule flipped from VIR.

Some events I have set schedules for as they just work better like the GNF and sometimes Cycle Jam. But the rest I do my best to flip them so the same people aren't last. However, if you only go to every other race in a region, you won't see that happen.

I also rotate the practice sessions.

If it would help I could go back to the schedule that works best for the 600 riders who pay the bills followed by taking into account the 1k riders and the seniors to try and avoid back to back races (one version of the schedule does that quite a bit better than the other) then leave the same every weekend.

9. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I think Dustin doubled up on his pain meds.....

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe, he's usually more subtle bitching about racing last when he has a long ass drive home and has to work Monday early or even Sunday late. :D

11. swiest152

They all chickened out.

12. grasshopper

There are some fast local guys in the midwest here. I've been trying to get them to come out but it's a long trek. I think Ray Hofman is a potential. Probst was talking about coming out to.

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Is Ray racing this year? Haven't seen his name anywhere..

14. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Here and there. Nothing yet but VIR was supposed to be the first of the year, looks like that got delayed as he isn't done with some big work/house projects. So now just deciding if I'll ride the fast bike or put someone else on it.

15. grasshopper

RIDE IT!

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

ok ok I was on two oxycotins to try and get some sleep, and it was 1am. I just read it and was like wtf lol

But why not flip the whole year? The schedule stays the same was my point. Feb at Tally is always the same then it just goes from there. Chris asked earlier about the race possibly being moved to earlier in the day to ensure the amount of laps due to possible earlier red flags.

Also why not space out the LWTS and SB stuff? They are always one race apart whereas all other classes are separated.

C classes are separated by 4
    B classes by 5
    A classes by 12 (ok that one kinda sucks lol)

The C classes bump up and will have back to backs but that's their fault.

I know this is a rant in an unrelated thread but I got your attention with my loaded post so maybe you'll read this one and address these valid complaints.

17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Scarface says don't get high on your own supply....

18. caferace

caferace No.

Did he steal your smokes? :D

-jim

19. swiest152

Zoran's got a vitamin dispensing machine as a backpack.

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And a coffee maker in his undershorts.