IoMTT, Isle of Man | 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2015.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

It just goes to show how difficult it is just to even finish the damned thing. Still way beyond my comprehension. Kudos to both of them. Way to go guys!

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Programming Alert in case it hasn't been mentioned already.....not sure what classes its covering, maybe just Q or some kind of review.

[​IMG]

3. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Did you happen to contact Manx radio to get a shout out about bringing a few Americans over next year?

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Once you download Hola, then what? Are you registering for the player and just using a British postcode or something?

5. caferace

caferace No.

Me? :D

Manx RadioTT and I have a pretty good relationship. Might even hear me on there (again) next year live.

-jim

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

The problem with 2015 R1 Yamaha is, the second ring is by passing oil under high long loads, filling the air box and catch tank, and running the engine out/low of oil causing siezers/failures with the motor!

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

SBK race coverage starting on Velocity HD now :D

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't give proper credit to Michael Dunlop for being as utterly incomprehensible as Guy Martin. When he gets going I can't understand a damn thing he's mumbling about.

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

He would not be able to understand you either dude, So is it YOU or him that is fecked up????:D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I can understand perfectly the Queen's English....and he ain't speaking that :crackup:

11. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

12. caferace

caferace No.

13. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

You *have* to love radio TT-

Aerosmith
    *yell at spectators for crossing roads and threaten arresting them*
    Rihanna

:crackup:

14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

They are diverse to say the least.

I think the PSA's are less of a deterrent than the beating you would receive from the angry mob. I watched a guy lose his balance and have to jump from a hedge once. His feet touched the shoulder for about .01 second, but that was plenty of time for the onlookers to bite his head off. I don't know where they got all those pitchforks. :D

Fortunately the road had just closed, and the marshal hadn't even gone through yet, but you have to appreciate their respect for the rules.

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

17. caferace

caferace No.

This photo from yesterday is going viral on Facetubes amongst the TT circles I run in. People that have been on respect the roads, as they should. I consider myself blessed for having been up on the grid but I had the proper passes. Much has been said about the hazards at the isle to riders. The hazard to spectators should not be overlooked either. You'll run out of fingers quickly if you started counting.

Bottom line? Don't be a fucking idiot. This isn't a game.

-jim

Attached Files:

18. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I was under no false impressions when I was there. Don't go in the road while the course is closed. They would beat you to death with a bap and soggy English bacon.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What the hell is that? 2 idiots playing in the road during an active session on the course?

Kind of makes you wonder, are there drunken fucktards out there that would sabotage a section of the course w/ debris or something like those fuckers do to the riders in the Baja races?

20. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

shame we're on such a strict lockdown at the office or I'd download chrome to stream that video in the background. Just have to suffice with the manx radio stream on internet explorer...