1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your favorite and least favorite parts from your GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Oct 28, 2014.

1. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Good: The largest LWT grids I've ever raced in. It was awesome haveing so many SVs out there to race with.

Bad: My teamate staying out for to long and running out of gas in the endurance race. Fun fact an SV can go for 1 hr 12 min at Barber before it runs out of gas, lol

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

you can't drop something like that and not name names... burn the witch!

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Good: Awesome battle with Chris Laravee in V5 for the win, probably a dozen passes back and forth in the race. Him crashing on the last lap was probably his bad moment. Great fun in the endurance race with a top 10.

Bad: EX crapping out on the hot lap of the Clubman race (in the exact same spot as last year). Old bikes will keep you humble.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Who was it? all the things i listed happened at the two tracks in Alabama so everyone is pretty sure it's a local guy..

5. ped

ped Banned

did he leave say friday after he was banished from the endurance race by chance? Like I said my shock was unscrewed from the lower yoke thursday afternoon....that shit dont just happen on its own....

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Who are we talking about here?? Names!!!

:D

7. noles19

Well I heard a guy named Clarence, is the guy trying to sue Robby Bobby for slander. For being tied to what I mentioned that's what ivheard anyway I'd confirm it but don't want to be sued....:D

8. That is also the name being tied with keying Joe's bike. And also stealing some tires (different weekend).

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Ok..... I wasnt at the GNF but I think we need a actual name here to ensure this Idiot does not make it in to any events.. WERA, CCS, AHRMA, Trackdays ect.... If you know his name please let everyone know and provide a picture if possible... No excuse for shit like this... And if you know who it is you need to let everyone know... Otherwise your in the same class IMO....

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Is this the dude Skip(Scott) got into it with at Barber a couple years back?

11. ped

ped Banned

I will PM sean names but without evidence I cant in good conscience talk shit in public

12. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

this guy again.. he is seriously going to get his ass kicked lol.. from i have heard, he is real dbag.

13. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

That happened to one of the 250 guys as well.

If someone is stealing anything from someones pit, prepare to get an ass whipping, and anyone who says "I know who it is" and won't say is just as bad as a thief because they are allowing it to happen.

Name names.

14. noles19

Were talking about that same guy who had his keys taken. James rides the red white and blue 250

15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Oh man, is it going to go all TDJ in here with the CR stuff?

16. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

looks to be headed in that direction :D

those posts were removed, right?

17. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I suspect he was threatening the admins. Not sure that would go over as well here for him.

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

that really sucks. Early in the week we left our pit setup with some expensive tools just laying out garage sale style. After the 2nd night and random worries...we started locking everything up and doing close equipment checks.

19. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Got ya. i just figured that it was one of his jilted dude lovers. Either way, it wasn't cool at all.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

that sucks.