Going to Hell....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Britt, Oct 3, 2014.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid:

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism, Pastafarianism, the Greco-Roman religion and all other superstitions are all equally stupid.

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

It's a business.
    Should be taxed as such.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And I'd be willing to bet that combined, they've done more good for their fellow man than ANY atheist group ever has.

You're always welcome to prove me wrong tho.

The bottom line is I'm ok with whatever it takes to see the best come out of people, if believing in Christ, Mohammad or whomever inspires you to be that generous and/or kind person that helps this country/world be a better place to live, then so be it.

Bash Christianity all you want, they've done a shit ton of good work....ie.. fed, clothed and gave so much people the hope they wouldn't have necessarily seen from anyone else. But yea, hooray stupid people and their make believe gods....harharhar!!! Funny stuff. :rolleyes:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Now YOU'RE imposing morals? Fucker! :tut:

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

" And I'd be willing to bet that combined, they've done more good for their fellow man than ANY atheist group ever has. "

And I'd be willing to bet that combined they've done more damage to their fellow man and started more wars than ANY atheist has.

7. pickled egg

Let's not forget there wasn't an international atheist group running cover for pedophilic members...

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I have seen hundreds upon hundreds of donation buckets stacked taller than a man which are passed through the crowds at stadiums. They all do it. There is no free. Someone paid for it. One such thing people don't know about is quite often members will bequeath their entire estate to the ministry. I'm talking mega bucks.
    I'm not debating what the ministries do. I was perfectly fine with cashing my paychecks :D

On a side note Billy was one of the most captivating speakers I have ever heard. Check out his TED Talk sometime.

9. pickled egg

Considering the yoots of today, giving all your moneys to the afterlife-peddlers is probably preferable to leaving it to the 48 year old snot wrangler still living in your basement...

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Funny....how you fkkers can NOT stay on a Subject....Joel Osteen...gonna be the next Billy Graham or get caught in Scandal??

11. pickled egg

With great pride, I can honestly say I have no idea who he is, and I'm not gonna find out if I can help it. :up:

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. :up:

13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Is this the crack in the dike?

Sorry.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not gonna be another Billy Graham ever. I don't see Osteen getting invited to supper with country leaders around the world or overfilling soccer stadiums to crowds of 300,000. Billy has been to the White House so many times throughout the decades he has his own room. Osteen will never reach that level nor will anyone else. Scandal? Possible, but it would have to be a doozie to knock him off the circuit. Scandals don't really slow these people down anymore anyway. They just regroup and come back.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Osteen

To the O/P's question: I say NO he will not...... but won't bet on it. :D

16. pickled egg

Nice try Blart. I'm fixin' to maintain my willful ignorance on the identities of Satan's snake oil salesmen. :up:

17. ped

ped Banned

the old it takes faith not to buy our bullshit :up:

18. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Are we going to start a money pool?

I pick 18 months:p

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You could have so pulled of the white rapper thing....:D

20. :stupid: