Protect and serve. And beat the hell out of people?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I watched that video and wondered how long that cop was in that profession and where he came from. He was awful quick to unload on the guy even if the guy did turn around quickly. All he had to do is unholster his weapon and be ready to begin firing if the guy turned back around with a weapon in his hand. Getting him off the police force was pretty much the best thing to do. The cop needs to be in a less stressful profession in my opinion.

2. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

WTF?

He was doing what the cop told him to do. He was getting his license.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Isn't it nice to be scared of your sworn protectors? I keep both hands in plain sight whenever I'm near an LEO, even if just next to them at a red light. I'm sure the trigger happy idiots with a badge are few and far between, but they are not labelled for public safety.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If the justice system works properly, he can spend a few years making license plates.

5. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Are you gonna cry about it?

Not trying to blame the victim but had he told the officer Im going to reach back into my vehicle to get my license he probably wouldnt have gotten shot. Not his fault for reacting to what the officer said, just pointing out there were two different ways that could have gone down. The other one ends with a bullet in your ass from a cop that fired his weapon way to quickly. He could have at least identified a weapon since he had a great tactical angle on the guy.

Here...

The cop fucked up. Even if the guy hadnt reached back into his vehicle the trigger happy cop would have shot him for DWB. Do you feel better now.

6. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm reading this shit. You got a cop boyfriend now?

Fucking sell-out. :rolleyes:

7. aedwards01

Just call it like I see it. The results speak for themselves.

I love how the fact I indicated the cop fucked up is ignored. Anything to make the point I guess.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  8. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Excuse me, but are these not your words? It's a little bit late to be feigning impartiality, don't you think?

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

What about the part where he kept shooting when his hands were up? Also, it sounds like he only hit him once, went to the hospital and was released with a wound to his hip.

10. aedwards01

Take it how ever you want, everything I said was true. Should I get you a "hurt feelings" report because you think the victim was blamed. Anything else you want to flap your dick beaters on the keyboard about?

11. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

You must be a scary ass leo to think this way. The leo is supposed to take charge not the citizen. There was no reason for the cop to try to murder the guy for doing what he thought was right. I guess this was the cop's way of taking charge eh? You are such a donkeypig! :Poke::p

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  12. The other day, I was reading an article about the cop killer in north east PA. I certainly don't condone randomly shooting cops, but I found the chief's quote to be pretty ironic, when he said something like "It was a cowardly act. He hid and shot them. They didn't even have a chance to fight back."

So does that make everything cops do cowardly? When do they ever give someone a chance to fight back?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  13. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

You tell me. You're the one that blamed him.

14. aedwards01

Youre the one cryin about it.

15. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Stop being a PUSSY!!!:Poke:

16. aedwards01

Were we talkin? :moon: :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Friggin cop is fortunate he didn't shoot more than just the guy in the SUV.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, no shit. That cop was waaaaay to quick pulling his gun and opening fire on the poor guy. All over the crime wave of not wearing his damn seat belt. I hope the cop enjoys his time in prison. Trigger happy mofo...

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I just watched the video and I am sitting here in awe. The police officer told the guy he wanted to see his ID. Then the cop shoots him? Just, wow.

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, he "could" have been going for a gun...:rolleyes: That guy has no business being a cop. I'm kinda sitting here waiting for XFBO to start defending the cop...