1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cops shoot unarmed teen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

That would be Silver Spoons Ricky. And although I didn't make up any rap sheet, but posted one up from another site, I'm sure the tats and bling complete the thug look quite sufficiently. ;)

Now I think I'll go cut down some trees deemed "leaning trees". Some lazy welfare folks leaned against them at one time or another. Surely I'll win the accolades of conservatives for removing the symbolic nature of these good for nothing leaning trees! :D

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I was wondering where you went.
    When are you coming down to Htown?

I thought you always felt guilt for them, and reached out with an olive branch of swag. :D

3. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

while you are at it, make up a fake history of the trees. :D

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

After you, lamb chop. :)

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

you are so sweet! :D

6. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, like every other stance you've had in here you'd be wrong on that too.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit bud. That IS Mike Brown's rap sheet, it just doesn't appear to be the SAME Mike Brown we're discussing in here....doesn't make the rap sheet fake or "made up".....or do you still have a problem comprehending that?

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Flex got perma-banned so now I am Fonda Dix. :D

We race at MSR Houston next month and I am now racing the coolest fully restored 30 year old GXSR. You should come out. I will bring you an olive branch. :D

9. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

No shit, genius! welcome to yesterday.
    that is why i stated THIS mike brown rap sheet.....dont even start talking about reading comprehension....Speedy mentioned that it wasnt THIS mike brown a while back....odd how you could not read that.

or are you really suggesting that we are talking about every mike brown.

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

If you are going to build a pulpit based on innocent until proven guilty you have to apply it fairly across the board, not selectively. As far as I know, officer Wilson has not been disciplined for anything. So the assumption is that officer Wilson was a good cop.
    At the time of the incident it was reported that Mike Brown was walking in the middle of the street. Jaywalking is a misdemeanor in most jurisdictions, so that is ample reason for officer Wilson to engage Mike Brown. After that, shit went sideways and Mike Brown wound up dead.

Those are the facts.
    The allegations, made by Dorian Johnson, are that Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away and then executed by officer Wilson. The forensic evidence provided by Dr Micheal Baden refuted the account given by Mr. Johnson. Dr. Baden represents the family in this matter, so you can't say that his position is to protect the officer. Dr. Baden's findings were that Mike Brown was not shot in the back as Dorian Johnson stated, which is a huge discrepancy and calls into question as to whether Brown was actually fleeing. The other piece of evidence that Dr Baden provided was that the gun shot wounds were all from the front and that the shot that killed Mike Brown MAY have indicated that Brown was charging the person firing the bullets. Again, this does not support Dorion Johnson's account of the events leading to Mike Brown's death.

Given those facts you cannot say at this point that officer Wilson did anything outside of his job. What happened between Mike Brown and Officer Wilson has not been told. Was there a struggle for the gun? Don't know. Were both mean afraid for their lives? Probably. Was this a case of a bad cop abusing his authority? I haven't seen any evidence to draw that conclusion.

11. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

I agree...i have never said that the cop should suffer any penalty.
    I hope he does get a no bill, as i have said before.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Dorian Johnson would be destroyed on the witness stand. No attorney would want him to testify, unless it was Wilson's attorney.

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

that is true...damn i feel dirty.

14. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Think Dorian Johnson would call Wilson a creepy ass cracka? :D

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Am I sensing a lil roid rage this early in the morning, brah? :crackup:

If you understand, then why is every other post from you about a "made up" or "fake" this and that? :Poke:

16. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

because it is made up to make The mike brown in question look like he had these felonies. Try to twist it around all you want.

Why are you so pissed off...tough time guarding the mall last night?

little ol Sicilian cops should not say "brah"

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I really wasn't aiming that post at you, I was using it to continue the conversation.

18. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

He would call you one. :D

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Because the Sheik enjoys putting the wood to me at every opportunity, even when he has no teeth. It also amuses his hero, Papa. :D

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Yes, anyone making shit up without knowing the facts is an idiot. IMO.

Just the fact that ShitRoller has a long standing history of being wrong, stupid, and plain ignorant makes his comments stick out that much more.

Especially when he slams someone for the exact same thing he is doing:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.