1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Now Totally Random Photo Thread - NSFW!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayne13

wayne13 Active Member

[​IMG]

“The last Jew in Vinnitsa” – Member of Einsatzgruppe D (a Nazi SS death squad) is just about to shoot a Jewish man kneeling before a filled mass grave in Vinnitsa, Ukraine, in 1941. All 28,000 Jews from Vinnitsa and its surrounding areas were massacred.

2. wayne13

wayne13 Active Member

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The man only lived several miles from me for years and I never took the opportunity to meet him, publicly or privately. Still mad about that.

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

It actually wasn't what I put into the translator, but when I translated it back it said, "You two are the death of comedy." And I thought, :crackup:

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I got "You two are pretty damn funny."

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My buddy in Cairo, Egpyt has been posting pics of the recent snow in that part of the world. He said it's the first snow in Egypt in one hundred years!

This one is meme worthy lol.

[​IMG]

Camels. In the snow.

[​IMG]

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's cocaine, not snow!

9. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

"I got the blow, who's got the hookers?"

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

When I was growing up some of the neighborhood punks would ride around in the late evening, on their bicycles, kicking over the old metal garbage cans that people put out by the sidewalk for pickup the next day. On garbage night one of the homeowners bought a brand new metal can, put it out by the street and filled it with bricks. Punks left the cans alone after that.

Head punk broke his foot and face planted on the first strafing run. :crackup:

11. eggfooyoung

That's like filling mailboxes full of concrete. Hit that one out of the park, slugger!

12. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

There's a bit of difference between teaching a vandal a life lesson and deliberately injuring a toddler.

14. eggfooyoung

Chaotic hates kids. He was laughing to be an asshole. Asshole!

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Broome don't let them give you any shit...it was funny.

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Kenny hates kids too.

I looked at it and though clumsy kid. I've done that.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't hate them. I'm just not so easily offended that I can't laugh at someone's precious little snowflake falling on their head.

Haven't we all done that? Did no one laugh at least a little when it was funny?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That "might" have happened with my Grandpa's mailbox after the sixth or seventh time his mailbox got smashed.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Christmas card for the beeb grammer nazis

[​IMG]

20. sdg

sdg *

Having earned broken bones in such circumstances, I believe it's my right to point and laugh too. (neighbor's kid thinks I'm an asshole) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.