1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Now Totally Random Photo Thread - NSFW!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

2. Chris13

Chris13 Which lever is the Brake?

Let's get this thread back on track.

Attached Files:

• OHYA.jpg
      OHYA.jpg
      File size:
      30.3 KB
      Views:
  3. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

D I A F!

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Agreed. I thought the kid tripped. Had no idea it was a painted bowling ball.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Not trying to get all dungeony in here, but that shit is happening all day every day in the hood around the USA.

People killing people over NOTHING!!

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Big Picture is doing the year end review. I love their stuff.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2013/12/2013_year_in_pictures_part_iii.html

This one tickled me lol. So funny.

A girl hugs her brother, a recruit from the presidential regiment, as he takes the oath at a military base in Kiev on Nov. 16. President Viktor Yanukovich has declared that Ukrainian Armed Forces will call the last conscript this autumn. One of the largest post-Soviet republics, Ukraine says goodbye to the conscription inherited from the Soviet Union by focusing on a high-tech professional army based on a western model. (Gleb Garanich/Reuters) #
    [​IMG]

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The one on the far right in the first row looks like Lorenzo!

9. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I think he looks a little nervous that the guy on his right has his gun pointed right at his head.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

This..... Not a fucking chance. I'd get one lick in. Probably just one. But I'd get it in.

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

you would have already been shot. years of subjugation persecution abuse denial of right removal of property. the absolute breaking of will beyond anything you could imagine. in the beginning those that didnt obey were dispatched on site as an example. that would have been you im afraid.

12. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

ok

13. wayne13

wayne13 Active Member

14. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

On any given day I'd agree but you don't know what sort of trials he's been through before hand, maybe it was a good thing in his mind to get it over with.

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Because the last two pages have been shit.

16. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

That's certainly one way to bring it back around from all the seriousness :beer:

17. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.