One step closer to the return of Stoner ?

Discussion in 'General' started by povol, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I believe this to be accurate.

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Or they make Nick ride it for 6 years, turn thousands of laps, but never listen to his feedback. Lol

3. Chip

Chip Registered

And in all seriousness....I really hope Stoner comed back. I miss watching him ride....he is truely gifted individual who can bend a motorcycle to his will... I really don't give two shits how pleasent he sounds in the press, I never wanted to date him.

4. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

It would be awesome to see him come out to PI and show MM what's up. Stoner is a maniac around that place.

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

That he sure can, I would love to see him get his arse kicked by a 20 yr old MM though:clap:

Freaks on bikes since I started watching the top level

K-Roberts
    F Spencer
    E Lawson
    W- Rainey
    K-Swhantz
    M-Doohan
    V-Rossi

MM- has been and is the best so far

Shame re the USA scene, it ruled for many moons

6. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Exactly. If an athlete is great at what he does, and isnt a criminal thug, i admire them for their talents, end of conversation. Who cares what personality they have, the chances of them becoming drinking and riding buddies are next to nil. The majority of people who have a problem with Stoner are Rossi nut swingers. It has little to do with attitude, and a lot to do with him kicking Rossi's ass. Stoner is the one who smashed the myth of Rossi's invincibility, and he has never been forgiven for it. Stoner coming back would be huge for the sport, besides, im getting to where i hate that fucking whining ass Crutchlow:D

7. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Actually, it's probably Adriana telling him he's a raging asshole when he has no competitive outlet, and to GET THE FOCK OUT OF THE HOUSE!

8. BigHeadzDC

Stoner is going to show up at PI, win the race, and ghost ride that RC213V into the ocean, shouting "Top that, Bitches!"

9. I'd love to see Stoner come back and get his ass kicked frequently by Marquez.

And by Rossi once in a while.:D

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Who is this Stoner you speak of?

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I'd put money on that. Stoner's a high maintenance husband. "Well, if you're so unhappy, go back to riding bikes then and get the fuck out !"

Stoner's a strange cat. If he doesn't come back to 2 wheels I can imagine him doing something off the wall, like turning to Jesus and becoming Australia's greatest televangelist.

12. BigHeadzDC

No.. He'd complain that God wasn't responsive enough to his feedback.

13. povol

povol Well-Known Member

QUOTE=BigHeadzDC;4207957]No.. He'd complain that God wasn't responsive enough to his feedback.[/QUOTE]

:crackup::crackup:

Good one

14. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

I'd love to see him back and getting beat by Cal hahaha

15. BigHeadzDC

If Casey came back, I think it'd take him a solid 2 races to be back up to speed and winning. I don't believe for a second when you're at that level that it takes very long to get back up to speed.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Winning or whining?

17. BigHeadzDC

Yes.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:up:

19. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

That would require Cal being faster than the people kicking his ass now who were the same people getting their asses kicked by Stoner.

wtf...did i just give a backhanded comment to Stoner?

20. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :beer: