1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One step closer to the return of Stoner ?

Discussion in 'General' started by povol, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I dont care if Stoner stays home and plays with his sheep. This Marquez kid has more talent AND a charismatic personality to go with it. Turns out Stoner was easily replaced by a much improved model!

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Tsk! But wouldn't it be great for the show to have ANOTHER outstanding rider out there?

Huh?...

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Meh, too much baggage with that bitch!

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yes it would be dam it, but suppose at least when he is riding we cannot here his complaining little ass talk

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I love how he over powers and holds you guys down and makes you listen to his whining. He's a badass! :up:

6. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

yep, he's probably tired of getting this and that for her every moment, and then one day he was getting her a glass of water and seen McFly ripping it as a rookie with big smiles. At that moment he dropped the glass, Crash, walked straight over the the phone and called Honda. They couldn't understand him because his high maintenance girl was too busy screaming for said glass of water. I can see that happening.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Yeah baby, they're still talking about me"

[​IMG]

8. Chip

Chip Registered

9. povol

povol Well-Known Member

PI organizers pushing for Casey to race this year. This weeks test might just reignite the fire in his belly. I think he has gotten the message that even though a lot of people dislike him, they do appreciate his skills and want him back in the series. Only the die hard Rossi nut swingers dont want him back for selfish reasons.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...nisers-chase-casey-stoner-20130729-2qujs.html

See who catches the glowing error in the article

10. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I'd love to see him back, as long as his team duct tapes his mouth shut. Either that or put him on a team with Crutchlow and see who would be first to have a mental breakdown from the incessant bitching coming out of their garage.

More competition is always great for the series. Having six people constantly battling for the win/podium every weekend would be fantastic.

11. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

For some reason this image instantly popped into my head. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  12. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

:crackup: :beer::p

13. Repo Man

"And some even talk about you, Casey"

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oohhh. Her 2nd toe is turned in a bit. -1.5

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You Sir(and I use that term loosely), have a problem. :Poke:

16. Repo Man

Just a reminder:

9 > 2

:up:

Sorry, I missed the part when Moaner "smashed" VR....??? :Poke:

17. Repo Man

He's a fast motorcycle *rider*, ( not *racer* ) that Bitches like a Woman, that got seriously Butthurt with MGP, then ran home to Australia to pout.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

At least he has his acting career to fall back on:crackup:

[​IMG]

19. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

eh... there are worse things to worry about. thin girls sometimes have nasty toes.

20. povol

povol Well-Known Member

In the 6 years that Stoner and Rossi went head to head on factory rides.

Stoner 38 Wins 2 titles

Rossi 21 Wins 2 titles..

Thats smashing the myth of invincibility!!!