Suggestion for WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by stickboy274, Jun 4, 2012.

1. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

yeah, ok.

what. the f@ck?

someone get this man a slim jim and some Sanka.

2. Tuna's Bike

Tuna's Bike Suzuki SV650...

What about motorcycles? We do all the work. Riders just crash and break us and blame us for why they suck. Bikes should get to start more threads.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I raced a superbike hawk for a while and own a HD now. I know for a fact bikes work against us. No dice. You're along for the ride on this one

4. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I'm cool with all of this. But there needs to be a punishment for grammatical and spelling errors. Or possibly a punishment for pointing out grammatical or spelling errors?

:D

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Dads that actually race can bitch all they want in accordance with the aforementioned rules. Dads that don't can STFU.

(I'm kidding!:D)

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dads can bitch all they like.

I only listen to the kids anyway :D

7. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

Another stellar accomplishment. The bar keeps getting higher. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I cant get down on a spelling punishment. I'm always on the wrong end ofthat, and doing it from this phone makes it worse.

Mark, I'm all.about bringing the average up

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Stick, can 'dumbasses' get in? I'm a stone cold dumbass who usually ends up saying or doing stupid shit that brings great bodily harm or embarassment to the delight of others. I mean, You got to have at least one dumbass in the bunch for entertainment purposes don't Ya?

10. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

So if that's the case, you can only comment about only races you are in and not Eric's, right?:moon:

But that's just gobledygoop-tastic because as a race dad only I speak in riddles laced with standing up tall peanut butter and alkaseltzer corner low.

11. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

If the sponsor is the only thing keeping the rider racing, then the sponsor's opinion is more important to WERA.

But one would think that the sponsors are concerned with their riders' opinions and would advocate on their behalf.

12. earacing

earacing Race Dad

fixed

:)

13. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

22 years but haven't made it out this year yet (although I have a $600 entry fee in for RA) and my opinion doesn't count? Try again...

See ya at the track Stick...

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you give me a roll of that kick ass pirate duct tape I'll stick a piece over my mouth.

15. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

:crackup:

16. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Ok ok I thought you were talking about CURRENT racers.

17. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Did you mention that you had a V&H fzr 600? A buddy is trying to get a color match on the purple for a project he is working on.

18. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

What if we have suggestions that are not specifically about WERA? Like how Mongo could more efficiently ruin the sport of road racing? Or how he could branch out and ruin the sport of kart racing next. Or curling. I mean, how does curling get called a sport anyway. Sure, the chick with the rock can get into some pretty interesting poses but still, how is that an olympic sport?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am considering branching out into ruining rock bands or at least doing some cross ruination deals on that end of things.

20. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Might as well, since youve done such a good job with RR.

:D