Just in...

Discussion in 'General' started by DavieStone, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Talking to Skip in language he can understand?!:D

2. scotth

scotth Banned

Jesus, man. That was like carpet-bombing a native village with an entire wing of B-52s. I don't even know Skip, but I'm starting to feel some sympathy here. I don't like the sensation. :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So I get them impression you've given up on Skip ever getting a clue huh? :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Natives have brains. They know when it's raining bombs. This is more like bombing a quarry. Ultimately, it's useless. Unless one just enjoys growing up rocks for no reason.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

6. Shyster d'Oil

Wait, did you mean that Skip grew up to be a rock?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm saying EEG printouts look remarkably similar.

8. Shyster d'Oil

Wow, Skip! If you were a real man you would continue the dialogue.

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He's too busy PMing Papa telling him he's sorry....:D

10. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i win! look at you getting all bent out of shape. :crackup::crackup: stooping to my "idiotic" level! i thought you were smarter than that.:crackup: you're such an angry man! :crackup:

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Is this the part where the fishing lines get reeled in and the dynamite comes out?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If skip thinks that's out of shape he really hasn't been paying attention :crackup:

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Pretty sure I've never seen Papa go full nuke... But it is the first time I've seen someone (very wittingly) told that they're dumb as a rock and not quite get it.

14. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i realize what he is saying. i'm just not stooping to his level. i could say some shit about him......i'm keeping to myself, tho. too busy to get into any real discussion right now. have fun ladies and ball rubbers!:up: enjoy your misery hppt!:moon:

15. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

[​IMG]

Davie....looks like the "operation" went really well, I like your sunglasses. The guy you're with is kinda fat and nerdy though. :D

Good luck this weekend - does anyone know what the lap time (1:49.XX) is that the air fence bet is riding on?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Skip at a loss for words, who'd a thunk it?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay on the pic - why is there another couple posing almost exactly the same in the background? Are there rules about mid life crises poses I should be following (well, once it hits and I go to the gym etc...)?

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Awwe...isn't that nice. Davie took his mom to a music festival. She's holding up pretty good. :D

19. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Photo shoot for massengill maybe????

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Mongo, in your present shape, you are closer to end of life than mid-life! :D :beer: