1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just in...

Discussion in 'General' started by DavieStone, Dec 19, 2011.

1. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

I'm assuming she MIGHT be carrying a gun? Looks like a Semi-auto full size...Or maybe a 1911...

Or it's one massive penis that's tucked up and to the right?

It's not her phone, that's in her left hand, it could be a fanny pack?

2. Dirty Edgar

Dirty Edgar Blast To The Past

"Skipilis!"

3. Davie and Skip running WOT in a single thread. This has potential.

Though, some might think they clicked the "washed up racers" thread.:Poke:

Back to the topic at hand: Davie. Record. Chuckwalla. Not. The hour of truth is so close. The suspense has got me needing a nap.

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Vella and his logic would add a nice touch to this thread. Too bad he "retired" from racing. ;)

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So I gotta ask, how many seconds did it take ya to hog tie em? Inquiring minds and all......

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

C'mon, I can't stick up for the things that come out of Davies' or Skips' mouth. However, I'm pretty sure the brunette ladies they are with, look better than 99% of what you guys are going home to. No need to knock the ladies.

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I can't keep all the smack talk straight, didn't you lose last month, or was the record you were going for in this month's direction? Sorry we can't come out to play. I have to save up money, to get Tyler on the track, for his first AMA race at Infineon.

Have fun and be safe out there.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: They didn't do anything (as far as I know) that warrants the personal attacks.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Damn... front AND back handed insults! :iseewhatyoudidthere: Nice! :D

10. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Gents, leave the SO's out of it, unless they post here.

Skip... just, uh, well... never mind. It wouldn't help.

Davie will have no excuse this weekend. I will hear and observe from maybe the best seat in the house.

Mr. Linders, too bad you won't be present. Mr. Short will have to uphold the standards for ego-deflation application technique in your absence.

11. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

Davie ALWAYS comes up with some new ones every round.:D

12. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Pat what is your excuse for not racing for the last four years! And Sean....come on now! Lol. You help run a racing org for Evelyn and for you to make statements about anything other than gluttony, a false sense of empowerment and getting your dick stroked for the fore mention is not your area of expertise. Mid life crisis? Shit I ain't even begun yet!

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Go get em davie!! :D

Honestly... His online persona is different from his paddock persona. Nice guy. kieffer will smoke him on the track anyway.

14. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

As long as Dale takes his Geritol he is one fast mofo. On that note I think if Dale switched to Metamucil he would be unstoppable.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

"fore mention" :confused:

16. Davie, that 1:52 in second practice is a bit off. Maybe you should latch onto the back of Dale for a lap he's much closer to that 1:49 with his 1:50.6. Should be a good race Tigert is down in the .50 too

17. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Wow.

18. Well its getting serious. Not sure what happened to Davie but he decided to run a 2:02 qualifying time. I heard Dale had issues and will be running his 2up bike in the race. Can Dale beat Davie with mirrors and a 2up handle?

Drama to ensue?

19. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

Yes.

20. If the novice 600's would quit playing bumper bikes we would know.