BEWARE of "Carnage"

Discussion in 'General' started by cyclecareracing, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

Have bought and sold parts with Carnage for the past several years. All the transactions have been very easy and honest. He is as good a person to buy/sell to/from as there is in this industry.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Who names their kid Carnage? :D

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Pretty sure he is referring to the South Park definition of a faggot, not to his sexual orientation.

:D

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I doubt Luke appreciates the humor.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

7. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

I bought his girlfriend one night. No problems there. Everything came as promised.

Pardon the pun.

On the real deal, Carnage is a solid guy. I've loaned him stuff which has been returned just the way it left. I think I've also bought stuff from him.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't care. Dangy has until 5 pm today to dig himself out of the hole.

9. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Same here. And he shouldn't have sold that Kawi to the Mexican dude, that thing was a rocket ship!

I'd definitely buy from Jon again.

10. all4sale

all4sale Well-Known Member

Let's see, I think i'll post something vague so people won't know that i don't know what heck i'm doing with a "part", and then blame the guy who sold me the brand new part 2 years ago.. no that wouldn't be completely douchery of me.. not at all..

my personal experience w/ gsxr charging systems is, 9 times out of 10 it's just the rectifier.. and if it's the stator, the rectifier will need to be replaced most likely, and most likely within 3 months the battery will need to be replaced..
    So if you get a stator, you should stock up on a rectifier and be prepared for a battery.

but hey completely ignore the fact that he told you about the rectifier and all that helpful info, he's such a douche! Don't trust him at all with your money, because you too might receive a brand new part at a price you'd like to pay.

I'd like to recommend that the "faggotry" guy not be punished too harshly, i mean in this particularly instance, it's almost an irresistible temptation..

11. I recently bought a no-mar tire changer rig from this guy for a good price, and I'm pretty happy with it. :up:

Not sure what happened or why, but I've known Carnagie for a what, three years now? Nothing to complain about at all. He's heavy into bikes and now racing, tons of people in our area know him, and I've never heard of anything shady. And rumors run fast and hard in these parts so no way he could stay under the radar long, if he was up to no good.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  12. YZFBeliever

YZFBeliever Well-Known Member

Yeah Plus about a million.

"carnage" is a great guy and simply too active in the community to start screwing people.

Sorry OP but your story doesn't hold water. I know Johnathan, I coach with him, and the guy you are describing just doesn't add up with the guy I know and trust.

13. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

Carnage for President :D

14. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

[​IMG]

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

^ Straight out of the Motion Pro catalog :D

16. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

The first batch went so quick we are thinking about another production run. Waiting till I do another remodel on the shop so I have scrap lumber. We are looking into putting a fork calibrator on the back so you can just put the board up against the forks to see if they are straight.

17. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

2 years passed by? Give me a break. Jon is good peoples for sure, and like said above, has too much going for him in the community to throw it away on a stator......

18. cyclecareracing

cyclecareracing Well-Known Member

Jonathan ....AWESOME !! I have got your attention , in record time I must add !! ( technology , gotta love it !! ), thanks for your quick response . I will be at VIR this weekend for WERA Cycle Jam , will you be attending ? I would like to discuss this issue in person if you are amenable ?

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

decided since Papa is going through a banning depression, you'd pick up the slack? :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa handles the short term. I just throw them out with the cat liter and banana peels.