1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Mongo...

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by RZ Racer, Dec 20, 2010.

1. racertex

racertex vintage dude

???????????????????????????????????

i guess you just like to sling shit too!

give me a break jimmy!

tex

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

I just want to see each and every one of you happy...

...and Tex's crap not blow up...

That's not a lot to ask...

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sean had a race to run this past weekend then meetings yesterday. Hopefully we'll make it home tonight.

4. racertex

racertex vintage dude

HA!

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i was bullshitting (about the email change request). shit slinger, wise ass, bull shitter...that's me. :cool:

with all the damn belly-aching and whining associated with the CB350 crowd, if i was Sean, it seems to me that it would be a hell of lot easier just to pull the CB's from GP all together. fug 'em.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's damned tempting since even they can't figure out what the hell they want to do with their bikes.

7. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

let me know if you decide to do a picture or pop-up version of the rule book. times are hard, i can be commissioned to do the artwork fairly cheaply. :)

8. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Wow...that's a great idea,James...can we use Sally,Dick and Jane pictures like we had in the first grade....I learn so much with those picture books.....some thoughts of long ago...see Jane run or see Sally fall....or why piss Mongo off with stupid crap...I cann't remember what that picture page look like :crackup:..........

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Maybe they should just read the rule book and if they have a question email you?

10. joec

joec brace yourself

i sent a pm......
    then called late one night....

it didnt work....

11. charles

charles The Transporter

That's because you don't understand how Mongo operates..he's like Major Major in Catch 22...you can only see him when he's not in.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

like a vampire???

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Hell no...much too passive...well, I don't know exactly what he is, except that I was walking in Soho late at night and saw Mongo sipping a pina colada...his hair was perfect!

14. racertex

racertex vintage dude

HA, now that's funny! i suggest a chose-your-own ending pop up book to solve all these pesky "grey area" rules.

-tex

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

How about the mad libs version where you fill in the blanks with whatever you want and read the result at the end.

Ken

16. joec

joec brace yourself

i thought thats what it was already.

17. charles

charles The Transporter

We need to have some decorum on this august thread!

Any day now, Mongo will appear, like Moses with the Ten Commandments, to show us the way.

18. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

You're going to try to limit Mongo to 10 commandments?

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Of course not! It would take about 35 Commandments just for the Honda CB350 guys...

20. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

It's a wonder Mongo doesn't snap and beat the snot bubbles out of all of you...

WHY MUST WE TORTURE THIS MAN EVERY OFF SEASON?

Can't you write something nice in a little e-mail? Look we all know the evil little secret about 350GP, it's like, "A Few Good Men," there's the written rules, and there's the unwritten rules...All kinds of "creative" things happen in 350GP...So what? When was the last time anybody protest? The bike hasn't changed since the Nixon administration and the rules haven't changed since God knows when...

If you're worried about it just run V-1...