What song that, when you hear it, makes you nuts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I love me some Quiznos cats. :D

five four three, five four three, quizno's five four three. . .

2. Ptog

Ptog I Miss Corner Working

"The cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the barn"

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

What was that piranha, chunk lookin thing they used to have? :crackup:

4. Greenkawi

Greenkawi Member

Pop music in general

5. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

what was that commercial not too long ago with the white chick trying to rap? god awful

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Life is too short to H8.

On the flipside...When Dez's (I can do without Hanks) version of "Nervous Breakdown" comes on I start smashing things.

7. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Regina Spektor "Fidelity." And now some is using it in a commercial. Ugh.
    Steve

8. dont621

dont621 Well-Known Member

Any country/pop fusion shit...absolutely no soul to it whatsoever...Especially those Rascal Flatts bastards:Puke:

9. eboos

eboos Slowski

lol. That is the only way I was able to remember my address when I lived in Chile. My house number was 8675.

I can't freakin stand "Cowboy", or pretty much anything else by Kid Rock.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

As you should! :D

I kinda liked Dez. :)

11. bergs

bergs Well-Known Member

I did not read any of the responses out the simple fear of hating the rest of my day singing songs that I hate but when I was waiting for "The Fighter" to start in the movie theatre, the filler-music before the movie started was "Going to the mall" by some group called the schoolyard girls or some shit.

I never really had "that song" until last week.

You Tube it. It's aweful.

12. northern_lights

northern_lights ..\m/..

the one where the angst ridden dude wines about how his dad didnt hug him so he wears eyeliner and cuts himself while watching twilight. oh wait ,that's most of today's music. no balls!

13. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Anything by Green Day, makes me want to kick Dave in the nuts.:mad:

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sam and my kid may say I look like Billie Joe, doesn't mean I am Billie Joe. :D

I still like and sometimes listen to their shit that was on Lookout records.

15. Kurosaki

Kurosaki (^_^) (-_-)

Anything by lil Wayne

16. caferace

caferace No.

[​IMG]

:D

-jim

17. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Sweet dreams are made of thee-is.....

shoot me now

18. scotth

scotth Banned

I haven't actually heard that song. It just annoys me that it exists at all. And his son has to be the ugliest creature I've ever seen in my entire life, so I hate his sister extra for being related to him.

Heeeeeeeeyyyy...I quite like their song. Each and every time they release it, even. :D

The way-back kill songs. Hansen made me want to kick a nine year-old girl.

That "I wake up, and tear drops start falling like rain..." song? If I ever meet one of them in person, I will kick them squah in the nuts for that song. I actually loathe it and anyone that doesn't loathe it as well.

This is why I don't watch t.v.

And this song is literally the evidence we'll cite in 50 years as the death of popular music. The video especially. It was like a car wreck. I hate people that don't also hate the faggotry that is Rascall Flatts' asspoundery. I consider fans of this song sub-human.

But you just undid all the warm and fuzzy feeling I had for you with this. Pink is wholly awesome, and this song is a masterpiece. :D

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh...you're going to have to PM me your name and address so I can come and smash you in the face with a shovel. Ke$ha is a musical genius. Anyone that can make that "there's a place in France" song a hit is potentially smart enough to rule the planet, and I don't care how vapid you knuckle-draggers think it is. :D I loves me some Ke$ha like Dits loves the Ringwald. :D

Hm. That nasty conniving wench I live with got tired of me humming Your Love Is My Drug around the house so she Googled up a picture of the amazing chanteuse. All I can say is that I hope it was a bad picture that someone Photoshopped to look worse, because she looked hurtin'.

Having said that, I'd do her anyway, on principle. That'll show her. :D

19. annie650

annie650 Well-Known Member

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT...kills me to think about it.

20. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Sususidio..... its not a fucking word, Phil.