M.C. Hymer Motorcycle Thief

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragger29, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It's hard to tell. It kind of looked like it was for a link to a website with a shake weight video but, that seems a little too lame to ban him for (even for around here).

He'll be back soon. It seems even when they get kicked in the nuts for some bullshit that they will come back b/c of mind blowing threads like this one.

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

he got banned for showing the Shake weight video that Shirly did 15+years ago as a paid "actress":)

3. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

Relax man, I was not saying nor insinuating you were a dumb a$$. I answered your question as how I took it when I read it and if you could have heard my tone, it was one of disgust and dissapointment at the fact that he is able to get on this program.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nate, you might want to read the third sticky at the top of the General Forum. Particularly the section about posting videos.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nate, it's pretty black and white and explained fully in the sticky. I'm sorry if you don't like the rule or the penalty but it's kept countless Ken Block threads from popping up and the stuntah influx in check.

6. ray's bfff

ray's bfff Member

Does sex with minors count?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Apparently having a note from the parents gets you a pass in AZ.

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

OK, I lost track here... Did Slimeball Hymer, (Thief to the Stars) wake up with a hurting hiney-hole this morning in Sheriff Joe's Tent Resort? Last night was supposed to be his first sleep-over with the big cons, right? It's 6:41 AM there, about time for Ray to be looking for some motion lotion for the Love Tunnel.

If you're on here, Ray, GOOD MORNING! Hope you had a nice night's rest when the other cons found out you're not only a sneak thief but a child molester? Did you get a first-hand demonstration of how your powerless child victims felt when you assaulted them?

That's right, squeal like a pig, boy. I hope your appeal makes the pain go away. Not.

9. ray's bfff

ray's bfff Member

Oh, I forgot... it was consensual. I guess "statutory" has a statute of limitations. :down:

10. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

from my cursory reading of arizona law, the only way it was legal is if they were married AND cohabitating at the time...

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Legal, schmegal... and 35 year old has absolutley no F'in' business diddling a 15, possibly 14 year old LITTLE GIRL.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wonder how hot those tents are?

13. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Hot enough to make sleeping in the bed of a pickup with a hardshell cover at Jennings in August seem like being at the Hilton. :crackup:

15. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

17. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

i'm not excusing it.

fwiw, i don't know anybody that waited until they were married and cohabitating before making the sign of the three-gilled aardvark ('cept maybe my grandparents).

18. dryheat

dryheat Well-Known Member

We don't. We're on summer break right now. We start back up in Sept.

Although in Sept it can still be well over 100-110 degrees. It's not too bad if you can keep moving. The worst is red flag situations and not being able to go back to the pit. Ugh.

19. Racerray 11

Racerray 11 Banned

Well I had to change my own name back. I wanted to give everyone an update from summer camp. I was able to smuggle this uncomfortable piece of crap phone in, but it wasn't easy. I'll try to keep you guys updated as I start to establish my empire. This place is a joke.

I think I'm going to like it here. The MS-13 boys are very friendly so far.

20. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Well, we understand you like the young 'uns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.