Good time on sv at jennings

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Game, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Game

Game zip tie master

Ill have a video of my crash on t9 up soon.

2. Game

Game zip tie master

3. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain bro!! I broke my wrist in turn 9 last August there :(

4. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

On a 1K. I rode with him there in Jan and he was running in the 15's without really pushing it. My best that weekend was a 20 and I felt really slow. PJ Jacobson was running 16's on his 250.

5. Game

Game zip tie master

I know man sucks, I didn't break my wrist on 9, i broke it on the exit of turn 11. :(

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Geoff May has the JGP record (1:14.510), and yes... on a 1k. You rode with Disalvo, not May, in January, I was there that weekend also. Disalvo was testing/interviewing :D, but you're right... he wasn't pushing much at all. :cool:

7. Wraith1027

Wraith1027 Well-Known Member

Actually I was there in Jan with YetiDave. It was Geoff May. As well as PJ Jacobson. Taylor Knapp was with us as well. This was a private track day Hosted by Mr. Yeti himself. And it was spectactular! I was running mid to high 20's. So I watched alot...lol.

8. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

I rented the track for two days. I know who I rode with. May, Knapp, Whacker, Jacobson, Allison. :up:

9. Chinybaby

Chinybaby Well-Known Member

Way cool!! I ride a stock SV650, I ride Jennings in Novice and I live in Pembroke Pines too!! I will be out there on my SV (2nd time at Jennings on my SV) on May 15/16th with a group from www.southerntrackdays.com, I can't wait!! I am a victim of T10 out there. In March of 07 I was on my F4I, highsided and broke my collarbone, a rib and a finger :-(

10. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Oops... my bad, I feel like an azz! :eek:.

Anyways... that's awesome! :up: