1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good time on sv at jennings

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Game, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Game

Game zip tie master

Ill have a video of my crash on t9 up soon.

2. Game

Game zip tie master

3. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain bro!! I broke my wrist in turn 9 last August there :(

4. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

On a 1K. I rode with him there in Jan and he was running in the 15's without really pushing it. My best that weekend was a 20 and I felt really slow. PJ Jacobson was running 16's on his 250.

5. Game

Game zip tie master

I know man sucks, I didn't break my wrist on 9, i broke it on the exit of turn 11. :(

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Geoff May has the JGP record (1:14.510), and yes... on a 1k. You rode with Disalvo, not May, in January, I was there that weekend also. Disalvo was testing/interviewing :D, but you're right... he wasn't pushing much at all. :cool:

7. Wraith1027

Wraith1027 Well-Known Member

Actually I was there in Jan with YetiDave. It was Geoff May. As well as PJ Jacobson. Taylor Knapp was with us as well. This was a private track day Hosted by Mr. Yeti himself. And it was spectactular! I was running mid to high 20's. So I watched alot...lol.

8. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

I rented the track for two days. I know who I rode with. May, Knapp, Whacker, Jacobson, Allison. :up:

9. Chinybaby

Chinybaby Well-Known Member

Way cool!! I ride a stock SV650, I ride Jennings in Novice and I live in Pembroke Pines too!! I will be out there on my SV (2nd time at Jennings on my SV) on May 15/16th with a group from www.southerntrackdays.com, I can't wait!! I am a victim of T10 out there. In March of 07 I was on my F4I, highsided and broke my collarbone, a rib and a finger :-(

10. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Oops... my bad, I feel like an azz! :eek:.

Anyways... that's awesome! :up: