1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Jake Zemke's future?

Discussion in 'General' started by LVDJC, Sep 27, 2007.

1. LVDJC

LVDJC Well-Known Member

Anybody know where Zemke is gonna be next season?

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Anthony Gobert's Surf and Tackle Shop.

3. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

4. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

'Would you like to Super Size that order?'

5. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

yaaaa cause he gets dropped by the AMA team and will get picked up by WSBK...

Question is, does he hang them up or try to revive himself like Yates on the Jordan?

I wouldn't be surprised to see an Erion superbike team with Zemke and Hayes riding, but other than that I don't see anyone falling all overthemselves to sign him...

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That's too bad about Jake. He's one of my favorite racers. I hope he signs to a good team.

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

That might be pretty cool to see especially if the new CBRRRRRRs are anywhere near as good as advertised.

Along the same vain, is Holden back at Jordan or is his spot where Geoff May ends up????

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I would be extremely surprised. Shocked actually. Not gonna happen.

9. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

I thought May was going to Yosh to ride Supersport and Superstock?

10. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Why is that? Is Honda too stupid too follow the Jordan/Suzuki model to try and get more/any riders on the box? :confused:

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

In addition to Tommy Hayden? I haven't seen anything that supports that...

12. 021k26rr

021k26rr Well-Known Member

Why is getting left out of the silly season.He has done better the last 2 years on the POS Honduh than most of the other superbike riders in the paddock.I think he deserves a good bike more than some of the other names that get thrown around on this site.

13. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Erion claims they had to get out of the superbike class years ago due to lack of budget. Unless they landed a great big sponsor I don't think that changed.

14. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Hmmm...

I would like to think that Erion's relationship with American Honda might have grown ever so slightly with Josh's (and the team's) results over the past few seasons but WTF do I know???? :eek:

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Relationship has grown, budget has not. :D

16. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

<insert emoticon of my big spoon>

:D

17. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Thats funny right there....

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If Erion was going to hand a superbike to someone don't you think they'd give it to the guy who has brought them the last two formula xtreme championships?

19. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

No, they'd hire an up-and-coming spanish midget who's taken torpedo lessons from Monster Kawasaki:D .
    Cheers, Lee S.

20. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

he should go back to real racing & challenge Chris Carr's reign of terror