1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vlad Putin

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Dec 23, 2004.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

damn dave, you just shattered papa, casby, and art's dreams. :D

2. Tahoe Man

Tahoe Man Well-Known Member

Russia is harmless on their own. Why do think they are aligning themselves with China and Iran. (Platitudes excluded for Casby)

3. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

I'm with you. The first thing I said when I saw his picture for the first time was," F@ck."

4. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Doesn't Russia still have a few hundred ICBMs topped with multi-megaton thermonuclear warheads targeted at major US cities?

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Is Richmond, Va considered a major US city? :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. and the US has a few thousand fully maintained, ready to launch multi-megaton thermonuclear warheads targeted at major Russian cities, military bases and Ivan's bar and grill.

Russia is not aligning themselves with anyone. Seems they held some military exercises a couple of years back with, come on, you can guess . . . Yeap, NATO.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yes, MAD is alive and all too well...

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Butt, I thought St Ronnie solved all our Ruski problems???

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, he took care of our Soviet problem. There's an itsy bitsy teeny weenie little difference.

10. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Putin has no ballz. The Kursk incident proved that.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Dave K, pay attention to Slim Pickins, they're all a bunch a Rooskies!

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In what way? Not that I have an opinions on his nads. But I'm not following. :confused:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So when a dozen large cities are flattened on each side, who won?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

15. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

yeah cuz I'm sure the NRO building over there near Westfields wouldn't be a target...Centreville would be TOAST:eek:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, this entire area for 200 miles in every direction would be a radioactive, smoldering hole in the earth. But I'd win

17. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

now that we're living in Clarendon we're in the truly vaporized zone...being out in WV, I'd have to deal with living for a bit then kicking it.

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I worry more about present day Russia than the old Soviet Union. At least the Soviets were a monolithic, conservative bunch of autocratic thugs that had no interest in their own destruction. Putin and his successors? I'm not so sure they will give a shit. And they are so cash starved and corrupt that I could see a nuke being put on Russian ebay.

But at least we don't have to worry about the Soviets financing and underwriting all sorts of evil shit around the globe on the scale of the 50s, 60s and 70s.

19. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Sorry, Papa, your reply got lost in the noise. IMO Putin initially attempted reform in Russia, abandoning the old ways, including misinformation, etc. The Kursk incident showed he was weak (or, maybe more accurately, not as strong as he thought he was), caving to the pressure to resist telling the truth about what happened early on. The effect has been dramatic IMO, he's been battling (somewhat unsuccessfully) to maintain public trust in the government ever since.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he ain't Stalin but I would say he is scarier than Gorbachev and Yeltsin. No?