1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zx10r?????

Discussion in 'General' started by greenmeanie, Sep 10, 2002.

1. greenmeanie

greenmeanie Member

I was told by a friend that he spotted some kind of photo of what was supposed to be a proto ZX10R Kaw. I can't find it, but was wanting to know if anyone else has seen it? I will be #1 in line when those bikes are released! That is, as long as it's not just a green GSXR1000.

2. James Greeson

James Greeson Is the race over yet?

Makes sense if Kawasaki is going to contest next year's revised WSB and AMA classes... It will be cool to see green bikes in WSB and both AMA SB and Formula X!

3. Dude I seen a pick of it. It looks sweet trust me. Should be quite a bike for next year. I have them saved I think shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll reply back with them attached.

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Kawasaki wouldn't dare put a "Slowzuki" motor in when they have a superior motor in-house.

Suzuki, on the other hand, may want to replace their "grenade" motors...

5. lol I should have done this instead of having people email lol I've had 5 people email wanting the pic lol. So I"ll put it here to make it easier lol

6. Hey Yo where is the pic. I uploaded the pic.

7. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The pics have to reside on a webpage to be uploaded to this area of the BBS. Its easier to just put a weblink to wherever you found them.

8. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

:DI work at a Kawasaki dealer in Nashville.I was talking to our rep today.I asked him about the ZX10.He just smiled real big,and said he can't say anything until after the dealer show next week!It is coming-We just dont know a date yet!!!!

9. greenmeanie

greenmeanie Member

Do you mean the dealer show next week, or next year? I'm referring to the bike shows that come around every year in February here in Ohio. When you say "dealer show" do you mean something else?

10. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

There's supposed to be one next week.

That picture is computer generated. Says so on the website, but in French.

My sources in the UK tell me 2004.

11. Luch

Luch Active Member

The Intermot Show in Munich Germany starts next week. I believe the 18th. But this is when you will see all of the bikes officially unvieled. And as far as Kwak-asaki putting a slo-zuki motor in the new 10, thay are only sharing development costs in the off road division right now. This is why you have the new suzuki z-400 quad with green paint and kwak badges, and similar dirtbike versions. Hopefully you wont see such blatent copying in the roadbike division.