Zook smackdown: Laguna Seca

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Jun 14, 2005.

?

Fastest Zook at Laguna Seca??

1. Moto GP on the POS RGV

47 vote(s)
    56.0%
  2. AMA boys on the GSXR's

37 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

What was the bet again?? Did I win??

I will also match the $25 even if I did win just to allow for more gloating time!:D

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No, you didn't win.

That's what I understood, anyway. But hey, it was an outstanding race weekend. Let's do the Weggie fund, okay? Do you have a link for it?

3. balistic

balistic Well-Known Member

If that's true then it is very interesting that his 1:24.88 would have qualified him 17th.
    16. Ruben Xaus, Yamaha, 1:24.741
    17. Toni Elias, Yamaha, 1:25.462

Anyone have MM total race time to compair and see where he might have finnished? Well for the lesser laps anyway.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, Rodger, you're smoking crack if you think you won. :D

5. Shyster d'Oil

Hey Poodle-man, what about this?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by RoadRacerX
    Depends on your definition of tremendous. I'm willing to bet the GSV-R with Hopper will be at least 5 sec a lap quicker than Mat on the GSX-R.

My comment was "no way" and I bet $25 that Jay was wrong. He was wrong. I win.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, Jay, you're smoking crack if you think you won. :D

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I was saying I would be willing to bet, but I agreed to YOUR terms instead. You are wrong. I win, clownbake!!! :D

8. Shyster d'Oil

Wrong you are, shizzleface.

You stated the general terms of the bet - I merely clarified that the comparison would be based on race times.

What am i missing??

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

MY interpretation of your bet, I guess. We'll call it a draw and both help Vincent along the way. You okay with that, or do I need to get an attorney to read it for you? :D

10. Shyster d'Oil

And I was also right about the MotoGP bikes turning 1:22s.

but I did figure Edwards would be the highest placed Yankee, not Hayden.

great race though.:clap:

11. Shyster d'Oil

We'll call it a draw as long as you admit I won.:D

What is the $$ amount??? How about the Wggie Fund? I'll try to find a link later.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Whatever, schleprock (that was in memory of former bbs legend Mad Brad). The Weggie fund is fine, since it helps out Vincent. $25 - Find the link. :cool:

13. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Actually, I do. Mat's average lap time was 1:26.792 for a 28 lap race. If you extrapolate out to the 32 lap MotoGP distance his race time would be 46:17.34, which would have put him in 14th place. He would have been 40 seconds behind John Hopkins... but 12 seconds ahead of Kenny Roberts!

14. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

KRJR seems to be going after nothing but a paycheck these days.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't blame him, he worked his ass off for a lot of years and they just can't get him the equipment. Hopper is younger and hungrier.