Yoshimura RS-3 cans

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Notfast, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Notfast

Notfast Well-Known Member

I have a freshly rebuilt set that were originally off my TLS. New inlet ends/baffles, packing and sleeves. Outlet ends are used but in great shape. These will be sold as a set. $450 shipped

I also have a used RS-3 that I've had sitting around for years. I don't know it's history, I bought a set to use the inlet/outlet ends for parts. It has the older style long inlet end and the shorter outlet end. $150 shipped

4.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 9.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  2. dukatikid

dukatikid Member

I’m interested in the used set,are they the cans pictured without the protective plastic?

3. Notfast

Notfast Well-Known Member

I probably should've worded the single can better. It's the last 4 pictures of a single can and single ends, they are only of the right used can. Years ago I bought a set off a different forum, didn't realize until I got them the pictures of the inlet and outlet the seller sent me were both from the good can. We made a deal, I kept the cans. The (right) can I am selling is in excellent shape and looks like it was re-sleeved at some point with the newer short outlet cap put on (left can has longer outlet). The left can I didn't list or provide pictures of (see below) would need a new sleeve, badge and outlet end. The inlet end could be saved according to Yoshimura. I don't have a metalworking skill set to fix it and my TLS now has an undertail exhaust so it didn't seem worth it to pay Yoshimura to fix something I wasn't going to use. The left can inlet end isn't scuffed, just bent or rather pushed inward on one side. I'd sell you both for $175 shipped along with a new badge matching the right can. You'd need to fix the inlet end, locate a similar outlet end (I believe Yoshimura still carries the shorter RS-3 outlet cap) and order a stainless sleeve with no badge holes pre-drilled. They no longer have the jig to pre-drill anything but the square badges, but they will sell special order sleeves with no badge holes. Or I'll sell just the good used can for $150 shipped.

12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG