Yosh Ride?

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who says it's not decided? Might be waiting on some big suzuki rollout of their teams?

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Fairly sure the decision is made. They are probably waiting to have some grand event to make the announcement. Kind of like how they have racebike livery reveal parties now. This didn't start becoming a thing until like the last season or two, to my recollection they never bothered to do this stuff before.....but now that we live in the Instagram-era.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    Ra.Ge. Raptor and VFR#52 like this.
  4. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

Makes sense I guess, but I typically think of the livery announcements as a close to season start thing, while announcing the contracted riders coming far sooner... I'll wait and be patient, but I can't imagine Herrin not getting the ride at this point. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though!

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well my thoughts are that JD is riding Attacks Super bike.
    So that alone tells me Josh is not doing his and Attacks deal again.
    Looking good for coming yr though.

Steven

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

the announcement has been made and it's. . . Crutchlow!

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m shocked.

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. We shall see. I’m not convinced Josh has what it takes to hold it together mentally. He just seems to do better the more his backs up against the wall. I wish him the best and want to see him do well, too bad the $ wasn’t there to go another year with Attack. I’d have loved to see that evolve another year with him. Richard is also a coach of sorts and I think he was good for josh’s mental game.