1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo, team Yo!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by gixxernaut, May 16, 2012.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:clap: :D

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

George, Tuna, Randy and Logan spotted last night settling up on a debt to YO!:D

[​IMG]

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Who did the 1st stint for Kinetic ?
    Rollin 41's :up:

4. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I wonder who stole spark plug out of Yo bike :)

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Chris Parrish

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We pulled it to give you guys a sporting chance. :D

7. TWF2

I will take Yo team out for dinner if next time you make mistake and pull it out of that 27 bike :)

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

I don't know if that would help, those fuggers are quick.

Come on over next time and have some beers, then you can snag a plug yourself. :beer:

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It was indeed a rare experience to be be post-race with no beers. But half our team was sick, and all our team was wore out. Good meeting you Keeeeesler.
    Did we tell you we are stealing your ace? :)

10. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

You're on Zoran! Great meeting all you guys; I'll have you a spot saved at Tally.

:D

BTW: Dave, you guys left a zip-up cooler. I've got it and will have it at Tally stocked w/some cold ones!

11. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

The Beasties are mysteriously quiet for some reason; Wazzup boys?:rock::Poke::beer::D

12. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

You guys are having too much fun. I might have to get a bike ready for Tally!

13. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Peace Beast Racing officially, graciously and humbly acknowledges the ringers superiority of Team Yo's awesome ringers performance.

However, there's a problem. It seems I was looking through the official Trash and Smack Talk / Humiliation Bet Rulebook and it turns out that you missed the trade deadline for substituting the slow-assed Jason Padillia for two high performance ringers. The rulebook clearly says, and I quote:

Since Jason is clearly old, slow and Mexican this obscure clause applies. Sorry guys. Them's the rules... :D

14. TWF2

It is not ready yet? Didn't I send you some parts 2 years ago :)

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Good meeting you as well. Stealing our ace? Dunno about that. :D

Although I think there is an exception as well for racing with a busted foot wearing one of Rob Turner's boots, we can let this one go. The spank will be on at Tally, I'm even going to change the oil in the bike this time.

16. gixxernaut

That's it! I'll do an oil change! Then youse guys'll be sorry!!!

17. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

That was several crashes ago!

Tally, its makable! Now who wants to ride endurance on a clapped out first gen SV? Any takers?

Herb 28

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Had I not outrun 3/4 of your team based on lap times the day before on a stock ex500 i may have taken offense.... :D ;)

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Ow ow ow ow ow, that's gonna leave a mark.

:D

20. gixxernaut

Hey, I didn't say you weren't faster than 3/4 of my team, I said you were slow. Being faster than 3/4 of team Peace Beast isn't the same as being fast. It's sort of like calling Moe the "smart" stooge.