1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YEC Parts- Where can I get them?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by MadManx, Sep 9, 2010.

1. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

I have a brand spankin new 2009 R6 that I want to put a
    YEC ECU,Clutch Plates & Springs.

Where can I get them besides Graves (they don't respond to me)
    Thanks!

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Not sure but I believe them to be the only US supplier of YEC parts.

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I highly recommend that you get the harness if you're getting the ECU.

I can get those, if there are any left at the moment. ECUs came in August 17 and may be all gone. Contact me at 706-658-0368.

Rick

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's good to know...as you can see I was ill informed. I was under the impression Graves had a lock on the business.

5. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

Graves

Sorry to hear you haven't had success with reaching anyone @ Graves. This has not been my experience, Weston Gleaves the Graves "works" contact person is very repsonsive and offers great customer service. I've had him on the phone for 45mins or more during late evening and sometimes weekends helping through some things. I talked to Weston live in person on Sunday and Monday as they were in NJ getting the bikes ready for Barber. They left NJMP early Monday evening.

Give Weston a call on the number provided in this link http://www.gravesport.com/Works.html. I'm sure he will call you back, if not pick up the phone.

Hope you have a better experience!

6. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Check overseas and compare prices. Some YEC parts can be had for 1/2 the U.S. price (yet some parts are cheaper in the U.S.).

I've used www.cmsnl.com before.