1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Generator

Discussion in 'General' started by dwheeler, Jul 9, 2003.

1. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

Looking for someone in sales of Yamaha generators. Trying to find a good deal on a EF3000

2. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

3. dwheeler

What model do you have? Do you like it?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Call Rob at 770-479-3340. I can even deliver it at Mid-Ohio if he can get one by next week :) Or Summit Point August 1.

5. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

I have a EF1000. I'm happy with it. But, if I was buying today I'd opt for more power. I like the EF2800i. They delivered to my door in two days.

6. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

i got mine from a place in california from ca to pa over night no extra charge this is he ebay user name lightinglightingman i couldnt beleive the price!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fucking cheap i sent him a email and asked if he had any more 4 sale. i love my yamaha generator here is his number 1 (800) 900 - 8856 i found it and check out his ebay store its unreal
    http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=27060440&ssPageName=L2:D

7. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

Call me at 1800-456-8655 @ Alco Yamaha. We're cutting some pretty good deals and I will see if I can hook you up.

8. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

What are you running with an EF1000? Awhile back I was in search of a generator and would have bought a Yamaha if I thought the EF1000 would have handled tire warmers. I wish Yamaha made about an EF1500.

Erin

9. dwheeler

I need something with enough to run my 13.5 a/c unit.

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

BTW ... this eBay seller is the same business as www.yamahagenerators.com . It might pay off to compare their web site prices vs. eBay. Don't forget to factor in shipping costs, if any.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3kw should do that along with some lights etc. A/C and tire warmers you might want to look at 5kw.