1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtt: Vf500f/sv650

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Porkchop III, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Porkchop III

Porkchop III 125 GP Champion

I have a pretty clean 1984 Honda VF500F Intercepter. Otherwise known as the "babycepter". :D She has been my streetbike for over a year now. I love this little bike and almost considered racing vintage on her, but the tire situation scares me a little. The thing is running 110/90-18 in the rear. I know most people do the CBR F rear end mod to race them, but at that point, why not just jump on something else. I know my baby viff might not be a hot comodity these days, but I know some of you guys are into vintage bikes. So I guess this is just sort of a feeler to see if I get interest on anything.

I am looking to get into racing this summer, and am getting my competition liscense in April. I have been thinking of getting into racing 650 twins for my first couple of years instead of 600s. So I would be looking for a track ready SV650 or Ninja 650. I would like the SV to have a GSXR front end on it already if possible... im not the lightest guy out there. :crackup:

I bought the baby viff for $1500 last winter. I would be looking for equal trade or trade plus cash. Bike is located in Columbus, Ohio. Has a clean OH title. And YES, that is the real mileage.... :up:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]