1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS or WTT 90 Ohlins TTX shock spring

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by JTRC51, Mar 8, 2016.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

image.jpeg

I have a like new Ohlins TTX Spring (90) that I will sell $75 or trade for a similar condition 95 spring

2. JTRC51

OBO. Let's trade or make a deal ;)

3. Boomlouder

Boomlouder Well-Known Member

What's the weight range on the spring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JTRC51

I believe it's for 150-165lbs. Perhaps someone can confirm for sure. I replaced it with a 100 because I weigh 175 without gear and was between a 95 and a 100 spring.

5. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Do different TTX shocks use different springs?? I had a TTX shock on my 1198 and had a 100 springs but I weigh 230 and even that was a bit on the stiff side, but recommended by Ohlins and other experts. Stock was 80. If it's drastically different for different bikes, I get it, but if not, I'd say that 100 is way to stiff for you if you only weigh 175.

6. JTRC51

According to TMan this is what he recommended. I was a bit hesitant at first but we shall see.

If you go to Race techs site it also showed a 10.0 for me (?) based on my weight (w/o gear, bike weight and application (race).

The guy before me that had the bike weighed 160-165.

7. JTRC51

I will add that my last 600RR with a TTX also had a 100 (10.0) rear spring on it which was recommended by TSE.

8. JTRC51

Bump.. $75 shipped.

9. Miguel812

Miguel812 Active Member

This may seem weird but is this still available. I realize it’s two years old but thought I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. JTRC51

Long gone