1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS Alpinestars GP Pro Suit for Tech air for sale 600$

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Lee Christian, May 9, 2019.

1. Lee Christian

Lee Christian Member

I’ve got a barely used Astars GP pro ready for the air vest suit for sale. I used it for about 2 days but the sizing was no good for me.

It is a size 52 Capture.PNG

Here is some more details on the suit (the color is white/black/red): https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-gp-pro-race-suit-for-tech-air-race

The suit has very little wear and has never been crashed but there is one scuff (not torn or scrapped, literally just a small mark) below the right knee puck. Otherwise the suit is like new, Ill attach a pic of the scuff.

I'm located in Charlotte NC but can ship it anywhere it within the US

IMG_3522.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. mgixxer1000

mgixxer1000 Active Member

Have anymore pics and what is your height and weight?

3. Lee Christian

Lee Christian Member

Ill post more pics in a few hours

I am 5'10'' 145 lbs.

My guess is that this suit would be good for 5'10 - 6'0 160-175lbs

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

You wore this with or without a vest? Curious, the vest takes up quite a bit of room, so I assume they're a bit larger up top.

5. Lee Christian

Lee Christian Member

Yea I wore this without the vest and it felt very baggy to me, even with an Forcefield back/kidney protector

Height wise, it was an ok fit but my puck sliders were not in the best spot. Def better for someone above 5'10''

JJJerry likes this.
  6. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Unsolicited feedback - it would probably fit much better with the vest. The vest quite a bit bulkier than a standard back protector.

Good deal on the suit! GLWS.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Lee Christian likes this.
  7. mgixxer1000

mgixxer1000 Active Member

Curious to know if u have additional pics

8. Lee Christian

Lee Christian Member

More pics

Attached Files:

9. Lee Christian

Lee Christian Member