1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Wiring Harness, fairing stay, brake lines, and more for 07 Triumph Daytona 675

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by bryhart, Jul 31, 2022.

1. bryhart

bryhart Active Member

My son went down at a trackday and the bike caught fire. Need lots of stuff but wiring, brake lines, stay, and body work are priorities for the moment... and exhaust...and... :(

2. Crispietofu

Crispietofu Well-Known Member

I have the race motoholder aluminum fairing stay, as well as oem brake lines of your still interested

I also have custom brake lines with brembos rcs19 mc r6 calipers and braking rotors if you wanna fully overhaul your son's d675 brake system. Let me know

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Not sure if they're needed, but I've got a rectifier and stator (and covers) you can have for free (they're just taking up space in my garage). Only catch it it looks like you're in Dallas and I'm in Philly, and I know myself well enough to know that I won't package these up and ship them.

But if you can find a way to get them, they're yours...............you didn't mention, but I'm assuming (and thankful) that your son is okay.

upload_2022-7-31_18-57-46.png

4. bryhart

bryhart Active Member

Shoot me a pm with your prices...very interested.

5. bryhart

bryhart Active Member

Yes, thank goodness...he is fine. Small bruise on his hip and a slightly larger bruise on his ego. :)

If you are willing to meet me at/near the airport I can come get them personally.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

7. bryhart

bryhart Active Member

Will do...chasing down a few leads at the moment. Do you have a parts/donor bike to pull from?

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Yes, I have been buying/selling 675's since 2005.

9. bryhart

bryhart Active Member

Did you receive my email?

10. Mcspendin$

Mcspendin$ Member

I have a brand new from Triumph 08 Wiring Harness. Never used its complete. $$$ it was over 1000.00. I purchased it for a project bike and gave up on the project. I listed it in parts for sale if it doesn't sell soon I'm listing it along with the engine on Ebay as a complete motor kit.