1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WTB] Suit, boots, Helmet etc...

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Alwaysboard17, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Alwaysboard17

Alwaysboard17 Member

Basically with the heading says, I have no gear and just bought my first track day bike. I dont mind buying used gear. Im 6'3" 200lbs and everything i read says i need a 56 or a 58. I wear 11.5 in normal shoes as well. I also dont have gloves either. If you have anything that would fit please let me know!
    Thanks!!

2. Roger Baker

Roger Baker Well-Known Member

If you're in California let me know. I have some stuff.

3. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I have a Dainese that will fit you in SoCal. $600 bucks and it’s yours.

4. Alwaysboard17

Alwaysboard17 Member

Im in PA

5. Alwaysboard17

Alwaysboard17 Member

Cool, have any photos? Or tell me which one so i can look it up. Thanks!

6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Send me a text, 323 494 7796

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

All my gear is a bit small for you, but I will offer some advice- DO NOT buy any suit without trying it on first. Sizing and fit are all over the place and riding with an ill fitting suit really sucks.

Alwaysboard17 and TurboBlew like this.
  8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Alwaysboard17 likes this.
  9. Biggboi446

Biggboi446 Active Member

If you didn't find any boots or gloves I have both new boots and practically new gloves both alpinestars call me 610 636 9855 Anthony

10. Taotech

Taotech Active Member

I have 2 suits that might fit you, and a set of boots. $250 for suits and 80 for boots. In NC. If you send me your measurements I can compare with mine and determine if suits will fit. 919 624 2450

11. Taotech

Taotech Active Member

Sorry that is $250ea for the suits. Berik and Dianese. I bought them both used and they don't fit. Just as the guys above were saying.

12. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Get a 58 if sight unseen , a little extra room is way more better than to tight , specially during the summer

Alwaysboard17 likes this.
  13. aarongsxr

aarongsxr Well-Known Member