WTB: Stock fork springs for 2004 R6, Tire warmers

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by LimitedSlip7, Mar 15, 2018.

1. LimitedSlip7

LimitedSlip7 Member

Looking for a pair of stock 2004 R6 fork springs and a set of tire warmers, preferably digital or at least high temp.

2. beathiswon

beathiswon Well-Known Member

Do you have the dimensions? Spring length, Inner diameter , O.D. (both ends if tapered), Weight rating? I have several OEM sets from various non- R6 forks that may be a match.

3. LimitedSlip7

LimitedSlip7 Member

Not sure right now, I had originally bought some 1.0kg springs from Racetech (per their calculator) when I was having a local shop rebuild my forks. Haven't been right since and finally decided to check everything myself. I'd have to look at my numbers again from last year when I checked, but I think I could only get about 10-12mm sag even with the preload all the way out. The stock springs were accidentally thrown out during a garage cleaning or I would just swap them back. I would be willing to trade the Racetech springs straight up for the stockers if anyone is interested. Probably would be good for someone in the 200lb+ range if I had to guess...

4. speedfreak969

speedfreak969 Well-Known Member

Hi there are you still looking for tire warmers? I have set of wood crafts used for 6 track days.