1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Sidi Vortice sole inserts

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by boxcrash, Jun 2, 2022.

Tags:
  1. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Anyone who happened to own a pair of these boots have a set left over they never used? 41-43 size?

Looks like all you can find now is 37-40......and yes I know I should retire boots this old but I have cleaned and conditioned them over the years so they are still good boots.

I am testing the waters on what anyone has and prices as my plan might be to design and 3D print a base for it and then using a higher shore hardness TPU, print out a sole and then epoxy that rubber sole printed part to the 3D printed base. I could also change the filament mid print and combine the two, not sure which one would give a better bond, industrial epoxy vs dual filament print. Or course I would have to change the g-code as well for different speed and retraction.
    Or even cut a piece of tire in the right shape and pattern to epoxy to the base.

Thanks!!

2. Eric cinnamon

Eric cinnamon Eric Cinnamon

Believe I have two unused "rights" in 41-43. I'll dig them up if they're of help to you

boxcrash likes this.
  3. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Yes sir, they sure would be.
    Thank you a bunch!!