1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Kurt_Orban, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Kurt_Orban

Kurt_Orban Active Member

Looking for a 2-3 bike enclosed trailer. 6x12 7x14 whatever works for 2-3 bikes. I'm located in Virginia but I can drive to get it.

Kurt

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

For 3 bikes, on the 6' x 12', it would be best if that trailer is a V-neck. ;)
    That extra 2' helps a whole lot !

Good luck with your search.

Kurt_Orban likes this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the longest trailer made in a 6' wide is a 14' (16' at the V nose) will hold 4 full sized bikes & a scooter.
    You can get hooks to hang your stands & supplies on the walls since floor space will be at a premium if you plan on
    hauling that many bikes.

Kurt_Orban likes this.
  4. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

49AA92C1-E1A2-4D04-AAF6-7805397B3834.jpeg Hallmark lowhauler motorcycle trailer , barely used . $5200.00 located on northeast Ohio .

Kurt_Orban likes this.
  5. Kurt_Orban

Kurt_Orban Active Member

Sorry just now catching up to my posts, the hallmark looks awesome, but I'll prolly have to wait til I'm near Ohio. Any interior pics?

6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Horton will build up to 6x22

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

www.trailernation.com Go under race car trailers... You can oprder what you need.... Go Pace... I got a 8.5 x 18 and love it....

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

how many axles? My beef with horton built trailers is they dont last longer than 5-7 years in FL. The 2 we had
    both rotted at the floor pillars where the ramp door mounts.

9. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Kurt_Orban and TurboBlew like this.
  10. Kurt_Orban

Kurt_Orban Active Member

Those low haulers are really nice but do they make them taller than 64 inches inside? I'm dreading hunching over all damn day and night.

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Haulmark makes full height trailers, but the idea of the lowhauler is that it is more fuel efficient. So you can choose between better fuel economy or more headroom. I like more headroom. They do make trailers that sit lower on their suspensions (typically called a drop axle), but the longer the trailer, the more clearance issues can arise from speed bumps and driveway inclines. A double axle, drop axle, 6x14 would clear most anything I would think.

Kurt_Orban likes this.