1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 2013+ Daytona Cylinder Head

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by JEck, Apr 11, 2022.

1. JEck

JEck Member

I had a high side recently that cracked the cylinder head on my 2014 Daytona. I am hoping someone has one they would be willing to sell. The closer to NC the better.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Did it crack due to frame slider placement? Like on the cam chain side? Pics of damage? A lot of times its repairable. But I may have a head also....

3. JEck

JEck Member

Yes it was due to the frame slider placement on the cam chain side. I have stubbies that sit under the fairing to keep it from catching on the ground, but it was a direct impact and it completely snapped a piece off the cylinder head. I am worried that it would not have any integrity if I had it repaired. Maybe if it was a crack, but it’s completely broken off.

3D5FDC31-7FC0-45B5-ADE6-1E7502B38888.jpeg 2E48C5CE-D804-4BD8-A998-CE07386FEC57.jpeg

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

That can 100% be fixed. Its not under pressure there so as long as the weld is good itll be fine.

5. JEck

JEck Member

I like the cut of your jib. Did you get a chance to see if you had a head laying around as an alternate to repairing this one?