1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow! Iraq linked to terrorist and the French get busted!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by dtalbott, Apr 26, 2003.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

2. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

If that proves true about the French, maybe instead of sending our troops home we should send them a little North-West... ;)

:mad:

3. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Of course there's a link between Iraq and al Qaeda....

[​IMG]

4. yz250mike

yz250mike Eric Cartman is my idol

Re: Of course there's a link between Iraq and al Qaeda....

Hahahaha, that was funny :D

But seriously we should send our troops to France next

5. Due North

Hmmmmmm.....I wonder who 'put' those documents there?

6. dtalbott

Was it the Canadians? Did they show up?

Just Wondering,

Darrin Talbott

7. Due North

They were there, we just don;t feel its necessary to announce everything to CNN.

8. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

An Ontarian wanted to become a Newfie. He went to the neurosurgeon and asked, "Is there anything you can do to me that would make me into a Newfie?"

"Sure it's easy." replied the neurosurgeon. "All I have to do is cut out 1/3 of your brain, and you'll be a Newfie."

He was very pleased, and immediately underwent the operation. However, the neurosurgeon's scalpel slipped, and instead of cutting 1/3 of the patient's brain, the surgeon accidentally cut out 2/3 of the patient's brain. He was terribly remorseful, and waited impatiently beside the patient's bed as the patient recovered from the anaesthetic.

As soon as the patient was conscious, the neurosurgeon said to him "I'm terribly sorry, but there was a ghastly accident. Instead of cutting out 1/3 of your brain, I accidentally cut out 2/3 of your brain."

The patient replied "Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

9. dtalbott

What's been going on, Due?

You've hit the problem the U.S. is going to have - anything found, everyone will scream that it was planted.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

10. Due North

This and that. Been working like a slave, no union to protect me.;)

The problem that the administration is going to have is of their own making. They lack legitimacy, they're not trustworthy and they absolutely refuse to allow any impartial observers.

Imagine this: You're charged with a crime. You're not permitted to view the evidence. You're not allowed to challenge the prosecutor. You're not even allow to make a statement in your own defence. Think you'll be tried fairly???

11. dtalbott

You're right; there would be no fair trial, but who's to say the U.N. wouldn't plant (or push into a corner and hide) any evidence they found?

Saddam's biggest problem is that, whether they would admit it or not, everyone knew he was guilty of something.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's sad but no matter what your viewppoint on anything it's always easy to throw out a conspiracy theory to cover answers you don't like/won't accept. The people who are against the war will always be against - facts won't sway them so it's not like it really matters what Bush does.

13. Due North

There were these three guys, one from Newfoundland, one from Quebec and one from Ontario.

One day while walking along the beach they find this bottle. The Newfie picks it up and as he rubs it a genie appears. The genie says, "For freeing me I'll grant each of you one wish."

Well, the Newfie is right in there, "Fill the sea with all the fish we can catch." So the genie grants the wish and instantly the sea is teeming with all manner of Salmon, Cod, .....

The guy from Quebec says, "I want a wall built around our province that is impenetrable. I want for nothing to come in and nothing to get out. Then mon frere's and I will be truly independent from the rest of Canada." As with the Newfie's request, instantly a wall was erected.

The guy from Ontario thinks for a minute then says, "Tell me about this wall."

The genie says, "Its 800 feet (250 meters) high, completely encircles the province. Absolutely nothing can penetrate it. Nothing in - nothing out."

The guy from Ontario smiles and says, "Fill 'er up with water."

:D:D:D

14. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Are you describing the Iraqi government under the Baath Party? :Poke:
    Reminds me of a rape trial where the defendant's lawyer smears the reputation of the victim in order to protect the rapist.

16. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

I've hear that before (while I was in Ontario, actually) Always makes me laugh! My favorite Canada joke! :D

17. Due North

Lets imagine for a second that in this trial there's absolutely no physical evidence of any kind, not even anything to show that a rape actually occurred. Let's also say that there's also a multi-million dollar civil suit who’s success will also hinge on this trial (motive to lie). Last, the only witness the prosecution has is a known compulsive liar.

I dunno, I guess the pessimist in me would be just a tad suspicious.

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

shouldn't you be focusing on canada's military ventures?

:D

19. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Why waste money on a bigger handgun when everybody knows the guy next door has a bazooka? :confused:

20. Due North

Nah....buy 2 bazookas and blo his ass outta the water.