1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordle

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, May 8, 2022.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Take that!

[​IMG]

2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Don't post the answer until the day after..
    #duh

Yzasserina and BigBird like this.
  3. auminer

Don't check the thread chock full of spoilers until you have worked the puzzle.

Duh.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

As a general rule, it's best to avoid posting spoilers whenever possible, or to give clear warnings before doing so. Here are some guidelines to consider:

1. Wait at least a week: Give people some time to watch, read, or play the content before sharing spoilers. This way, you won't ruin the experience for someone who hasn't had the chance to see it yet.

2. Use spoiler tags: If you must share a spoiler, use spoiler tags to hide the information until someone actively chooses to reveal it. Most online platforms have built-in spoiler tags or formatting options to help you do this.

3. Consider your audience: Be aware of who you're talking to and where you're posting. Some communities may be more forgiving of spoilers, while others may be more sensitive to them. Use your judgment and err on the side of caution.

4. Be vague: If you want to discuss a plot point without giving too much away, try to be as vague as possible. You can still share your thoughts and feelings without ruining the surprise for others.
    Overall, it's important to be considerate of others and remember that not everyone wants to know what happens before they experience it for themselves. When in doubt, it's better to play it safe and avoid spoilers altogether.

Yzasserina and Jedb like this.
  5. Jedb

Nope. Wrong answer.
    24 ... little hours... then post for your victory lap..

Yzasserina likes this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

@auminer you dingdong, you know you can share/brag without spoiling it for everyone else, right? Try it tomorrow. :cool:

BigBird likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

yep...@auminer it goes something like this
    upload_2023-3-29_11-47-8.png

auminer likes this.
  8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I'm on auminer's side. It's dumb to open this thread if you still haven't finished the puzzle. Even if not an outright spoiler, there can be hints.

9. auminer

Go bitch about spoilers on Sunday morning in the weekly motogp thread and see how it goes. :crackup:

10. auminer

This is kinda cool. Where is that function?

BigBird likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Share button on the bottom of your guess distribution page.

auminer likes this.
  12. auminer

Looks like someone thought of this very shituation! :D

BigBird and Yzasserina like this.
  13. Jedb

Accurized (tm)....

14. auminer

Actually, no, that only seems to share the bell curve of your solution rates.

I stand by my earlier assertion that is is utterly unreasonable to get in a huff when there are posts regarding that day's puzzle in a thread with the one word title : WORDLE.

if I'd posted that in the oddball picture thread, yeah, that would be a dick move.

If you don't want to see spoilers on a given topic, don't click a thread regarding that topic. It's bound to be..... BESET...... with spoilers.

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm with the gold digger on this one. Drink your coffee, do your wordle, and then enter this thread. Any deviation from this order will result in a 100% predictable outcome. Solved in one.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

All you cunts would be a lot happier if you’d relax and have a pimiento cheese sandwich. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thinking braunschweiger and swiss for dinner...

MachineR1 and Yzasserina like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol, you can’t find the right button. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Braunschweiger, thinly sliced onion and mayo on pumpernickel. Nom nom.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You know what? I can and will have a tasty pimento cheese sandwich. Can you say that, Yankee loser?