1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women Drivers

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Jan 18, 2023.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So find two more contestants for the Choice is Wrong!

brex likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

We'll just go with dumbass nullification.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess the drunk meth head would have to forfeit.

4. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

If the penalties truly offset, wouldn't they both have died?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Obviously the meth head was guilty of a more flagrant violation based on the severity of the penatly (in this case only for those that don't have a sense of humor)

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, everyone references the McDonald's coffee story but they don't know all of the facts of the case.

1) franchise owner bought off brand cups because they were cheaper.

2) temperature limit on the coffeemaker was disabled, making the coffee 20 degrees higher than the cups mentioned above were rated for.

3) burn debridement fucking SUCKS. I still have nightmares 30 years after my minor "brush" with sitting in a hottub having dead skin on the burned area scrubbed off by some Marquis de Sade. And the most tender spot I had affected was the cup of my collarbone. I can't fathom what it would be like to have second degree burns on my junk.

But, yeah, ""flame on""! :rolleyes:

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And you forgot to mention: The woman was also in her son/ nephew’s Porsche, there was no cup holders and she held the cup between her legs to pry the lid off.

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I don't know what came of the case, but there was the drunk driver who was driving in the wrong direction on Rt. 93 in Connecticut. He hit a car head on, killing the entire family inside. He sued the family's estate for not getting out of his way.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wasn't.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Which is why I didn't quote you. o_O